My future new toy

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Grizz
Sojourner

My future new toy

Postby Grizz » Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:42 am

http://www.supermarketguru.com/page.cfm/5652

This will make it nice and easy for a lazy man like me to game continuously. Naturally it will be in a Green Bay Packer theme.
Mogan: Paladin, Human(Active)

In the immortal words of Tagad, "F**K IT! CHARGE!"
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:57 am

Yes, because we need to get lazier and fatter.

Also, we need to waste lots of cash on something that only pretends to fulfil a need. It's not like small refrigerators that could fit in your living room haven't been around for years.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Grizz
Sojourner

Postby Grizz » Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:19 am

That is what America is all about. Buying shit you don't really need. Granted there is no "Need" for this but it would look nice in my game room. Also, it would be very handy during Football Sunday or Monday Night. Anyone can have a small fridge. This is a bit more than that in that it is a vending machine decked out in a theme of your choice. It is meant to look cool. Like having a 23" flat panel monitor or chrome rims, or a incredibly slutty hawt girlfriend.

Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:48 am

I knew there was a reason i listened to nothing Grizz has to say. Not only is it pointless and unentertaining, but it's pointless and unentertaining!
Grizz
Sojourner

Postby Grizz » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:37 am

Delmair Aamoren wrote:I knew there was a reason i listened to nothing Grizz has to say. Not only is it pointless and unentertaining, but it's pointless and unentertaining!

Wow. I don't think there are enough sheep on the planet to entertain you Del.

Elscint
Sojourner

Postby Elscint » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:55 pm

Dude I was at the home dempot the other day
picking up string for my weed whacker and other
assorted lawn care needs..
and I saw this bad boy....
can't wait to use it at the next lan party..

Elscint
Ahxeriden Aethorcyn
Sojourner

Postby Ahxeriden Aethorcyn » Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:26 pm

Delmair Aamoren wrote:I knew there was a reason i listened to nothing Grizz has to say. Not only is it pointless and unentertaining, but it's pointless and unentertaining!

Sarvis wrote:Yes, because we need to get lazier and fatter.

Also, we need to waste lots of cash on something that only pretends to fulfil a need. It's not like small refrigerators that could fit in your living room haven't been around for years.

Wtf guys, hes just joking around, who pissed in your wheaties this morning? If you don't think its funny or neat move on and read something else, no need to be rude.

hence, future new "toy". Doesn't have to be incredibly useful, its fun.

Greenbay packer theme? Eww.... :twisted:
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:38 am

get your facts straight. Gormal is the sheep lover. or was that goats? anyway, farm animals is his area of intrest, not mine. K thanks *click*
Grizz
Sojourner

Postby Grizz » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:50 pm

Ok. I went to Home Depot for some yard stuff and thought I'd check out the soda dispenser. I even had a Home Depot Associate talk to me about it. He was showing me one of the models in Gray and I asked if it came in other colors and he said they also come in black. He then told me that someone tried opening the thing when it was locked and it tipped forward and smashed onto the floor and that they had to dumpster it. That right there made me think that this thing is poor quality if it can't withstand a single drop. Then I started thinking about my baby girl trying to open it and if it is that unstable it might be a hazzard. For $600 I think I will pass. I will instead get a nice sized normal fridge for the basement and only spend about $200.

Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:07 am

Grizz wrote:Ok. I went to Home Depot for some yard stuff and thought I'd check out the soda dispenser. I even had a Home Depot Associate talk to me about it. He was showing me one of the models in Gray and I asked if it came in other colors and he said they also come in black. He then told me that someone tried opening the thing when it was locked and it tipped forward and smashed onto the floor and that they had to dumpster it. That right there made me think that this thing is poor quality if it can't withstand a single drop. Then I started thinking about my baby girl trying to open it and if it is that unstable it might be a hazzard. For $600 I think I will pass. I will instead get a nice sized normal fridge for the basement and only spend about $200.

:snicker:

But anyone can have a small fridge. This is a bit more than that in that it is a vending machine decked out in a theme of your choice.

Seriously though, why not get some stickers and paint and decorate the fridge in your own custom theme? Like modding a computer! :)
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:08 pm

Dude, I got a sweet new fan and sueprcooler 6000 on my fridge today! I'm thinking about some chrome work on the handles and some purple ground/door effects!
Rausrh
Sojourner

Postby Rausrh » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:28 pm

Don't forget to tape a coffee can on the back so it sounds like it is cooling faster.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:42 pm

Oh please, everybody knows that you can trick your fridge out all you want, it's still what's under the hood that counts. A chromed fridge with dual exhaust don't mean a thing if it's still only stocked with an almost empty bottle of tabasco, a half-empty beer can and your leftover ramen collection. Your friends might "ooh" and "aah" over a slick paintjob, but until you pull out the homemade lasagna and cheesecake, it's just a pretty color.

I'll pit my plain white model with fully customized interior against your new toy any day!
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Shar
FORGER ADMIN

Postby Shar » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:43 pm

Sounds like Delmair needs a great big hug! Everyone love Delmair! Squeeze him tight when you hug him. Thats it. Everybody now. Good. Good, now, hug harder. Squish all that vinegar out!

*pet* Delmair.
Shar - Forger Administrator, TorilMUD

Brandobaris : (51) [ would a forgotten realms zombie be interested in brains? ]

Shevarash tells you 'Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..... groan'
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:17 pm

not funny. and no vinegar, mostly piss.
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:20 pm

Hey I'd be like that too if I was stuck living in Portland Oregon. :P
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:38 pm

and mass. is better? riiiiiight. gotta deal with more new yorkers than i do! i think i have the upper hand.

and stuck nothin. live here by choice =P

Return to “General Discussion Archive”