is it that time?

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.

Did you like gura?

Yes
51%
No
49%

Total votes: 41
Gura
Sojourner

is it that time?

Postby Gura » Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:19 am

time to move on for me. had good times had bad times overall was an experience. some of u i liked. most of you hated me. either way it was somethin i wouldnt take back. if i liked you you can prolly get in touch with me so like yea. peace n shit. and just for shits n giggles vote 8)
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:03 am

i refuse to vote :P there was no *sometimes* option

love ya Ry .. no matter what happened in the past, you will always be a *brother* to me

love ya lots

Ambie
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:15 pm

Awwwwww. I always liked you, and I still hold a great deal of respect for you.

Doggoneit.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Grizz
Sojourner

Postby Grizz » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:36 pm

Never met you so I said Yes.
Mogan: Paladin, Human(Active)

In the immortal words of Tagad, "F**K IT! CHARGE!"
rarlaj
Sojourner

Postby rarlaj » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:31 pm

Gura,

I personally hate to see you leave. Most of the evils might not have liked you, but they all respected your knowledge and skills.

I see two major problems with you leaving....

1. Who will all the evil warriors watch and learn from...

and I think the most important...

2. WHO WILL STAMM ENVY!!!!!!!! (this will probably cut Stamm' posts in half and they are always informative and well thought out)
Rarlaj - Athiyk Cretok - Orbdrin D'oloth
Rausrh
Sojourner

Postby Rausrh » Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:09 pm

You'll be back.

They all come back.
Zathep Barra'Chath
Sojourner

Postby Zathep Barra'Chath » Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:13 pm

Everyone might not have liked ya gura but you were always cool to me and all those i was around. well miss you alot. It sucks to lose such a prominite figure head in an already weakened pbase but i hope that you travels from here carry you well.
Peace Out man!
Azerost (H) NHC: 'I cut my unit trimming yesterday, I hope I didn't get herpies'

Totogimup says 'ok i'm gonna stay out of it, arguing on the mud is like winning the special olympics..even though you win you still a retard'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:33 pm

The fact that you made this poll amazes me. I thought u wouldn't give a rat's ass if the people on this mud hate u or not.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Zowa
Sojourner

Postby Zowa » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:50 pm

*sniff* i always wanted to be your student *sniff*
Zowa Krunch Dwarf

-Eat them all I Say-
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:28 pm

Gura was an elitist bastard, arrogant asshole, and downright stupid person. He couldn't lead a rothe to water, let alone bash the thing, and nobody in my opinion got more people killed because of his idiot antics well, other than me, than Gura did. F Gura. I hate you forever.

Bye Gura. Its all love man and I hope to see you around the block some time. If you ever need a cleric (not a ress, but a cleric) you know you can count on me man. Losin' a big chunk of the evil experience with you. Take it easy.
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:17 pm

when i was relatively new to the evils i hated gura. over time i started to realise the reason i did was because of what other people said happened between him/them. Overtime i because to realise that he was just a guy, playin a game and being himself. After i got to know gura, everything was cool. One thing is for sure, even if i didn't like Gura at the time, i ALWAYS looked forward to Gura groups. Gura is a truly great leader.
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'
Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'
Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'
Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:45 am

Hasta Gura. For as much as you and I hated each other at one point I think we became decent friends (now give me nicknack's crap for mah bard).

And I still think half-orcs are a retarded idea.
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:46 pm

Hmm, mixed feelings. Yah, gunna miss gura. one of the few true assholes like myself. Less competition for "king of the assholes" tho, so maybe not ALL bad. Really tho, you'll be missed mang. Cheers.

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”