sorry

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Pril
Sojourner

sorry

Postby Pril » Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:47 pm

Hey i can't find the thread so if someone knows where it is please post a link to it...

I'm posting due to recent posts of people saying that paladins/anti's have a provlem riding indoors or some such.

i didn't post a reply earlier cuz i hadn't actually played pril for a while but yesterday i tanked ttf and clouds and didn't fail a single indoors check... now i may just be extremly lucky but maybe some people should practice their skills i don't really see it as a problem at all as i have yet to fail the skill check since level 45 or so when i started practicing the skills.

Pril
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:41 pm

I have both mount and mounted combat maxed. i haven't failed in a LONG
time. At least at higher skill levels there seems to be no issue...
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:35 pm

agree del seems like the twinks with the 20 mount and 10 mounted combat are the ones who have problems *shrug*
Selzan
Sojourner

Postby Selzan » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:37 pm

Delmair Aamoren wrote:I have both mount and mounted combat maxed. i haven't failed in a LONG
time. At least at higher skill levels there seems to be no issue...

Ditto.
Grizz
Sojourner

Postby Grizz » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:35 pm

I just spent a large number of hours getting from 55 mount (many problem riding indoors) to 80 mount (virutally no problems). It makes a big difference.

However, if I hadn't complained about it once in a zone and someone telling me that I had to practice mount, I would never have known. I don't know if it actually says something in the help files under Mount that this skill directly effects your ability to manuevre indoors. It would be nice if the help files for skills came right out and said, "Hey you need to practice this because it effects A,B,and C".
Mogan: Paladin, Human(Active)

In the immortal words of Tagad, "F**K IT! CHARGE!"
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:33 pm

practice everything at one point or another it'll all help you

there ya go :p

Pril

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”