Another Toril party, maybe?

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
tuh
Sojourner

Postby tuh » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:20 pm

I'm going to show up, chop off all your head with my Mournblade and thus gain your mudding powers. :twisted:

"There can be only one!"

have fun!

tuh
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:46 pm

So just out of curiosity, how far is Indianapolis from you guys? I noticed that plane tickets are almost a hundred dollars less expensive into Indianapolis than they are into Fort Wayne.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:47 pm

Silverast Rubicyn wrote:I'm so there ... 3 girls who want to cook ... and I like to eat !

Four girls offered to cook... me, Duna, Jenera and Kiryan.

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

muma
Sojourner

zu Hause

Postby muma » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:54 pm

I think it would be more comfortable to get together at your house, Jenera. Whatever is decided tho, is fine.

Also, i can help cook, and perhaps i'll bring some cookies or sweet roti. ....or try to do something there. This sounds really fun. cooking is fun when you do it with other ppl. i can't cook much, but i can learn fast. my mother can cook all kinds of yummy things. maybe it will be my goal to learn to cook some curried chicken w/basmati rice. it's REALLy yummy!

another thing, i will probably bring 1-2 friends :x
they like road trips and stuff. and they would get along great with mudders. they're real smart and have ADD. hahahhaha
Es gibt keinen Löffel!
Miax OOC: 'Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of Shevarash.'
Ashod
Sojourner

Postby Ashod » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:44 am

I think I am gonna try and save up to come. If anyone in florida wants to get together and coordinate hotel reservations and air travel please talk to me online. I am sure it would be alot cheaper than trying to do this yourself. I will plan on leaving friday evening and flying back sunday afternoon/evening. I could even pick up people that live inbetween orlando and sebring. Send me a mmail and i will get with you when i can.. This semester is kinda busy for me so it might take a few days for me to get back with you. PEACE!
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:54 pm

If anyone wishes to carpool with me, I live in Green Bay and will be passing through Milwaukee, Chicago, and unfortunately Gary on the way there.
Jenera
Sojourner

Postby Jenera » Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:42 pm

Indianapolis is over 3 hours away and the reason it's cheaper is because it's a big city. If you are money-conscious, fly into South Bend. Smaller airport, tends to be cheaper. I saved 100 dollars when I first flew here by choosing south bend over fort wayne.

South Bend = SBN
Ft. Wayne = FWA

for those of you needing airport codes
Duna
Sojourner

Postby Duna » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:49 pm

What day are you planning on flying in Ashiwi? If after checkin flights to South Bend, Indy is still cheaper, and easier for you... I'll *convince* my brother that I have to have his car and I can come to Indy and get you.. would probably be easier, if you need to go into Indy to fly in Friday afternoon or so... I'm 1 1/2 hrs. from Indy.. so closer then Jenera :)
Let me know, and we'll see what we can cordinate :)
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:13 pm

Jenera wrote:Indianapolis is over 3 hours away and the reason it's cheaper is because it's a big city. If you are money-conscious, fly into South Bend. Smaller airport, tends to be cheaper. I saved 100 dollars when I first flew here by choosing south bend over fort wayne.

South Bend = SBN
Ft. Wayne = FWA

for those of you needing airport codes

Lies!! Indy is only 1.5hrs from my house. I can get to jens in rougly 45 minutes. 2.25hrs tops.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Jenera
Sojourner

Postby Jenera » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:28 am

Sorry Carl. I have no idea where anything past Warsaw is, but that's what Derek told me. He said we're closer to South Bend than Fort Wayne now that we live in Etna Green and that Indy is 3 hours away give or take half an hour.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:35 am

Derek is a dirty liar!! Anyway, if anybody wants to fly into indy to save a few bucks, I can pick you up and drop your ass off in warsaw or where ever you are staying.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:39 pm

Yayaril wrote:If anyone wishes to carpool with me, I live in Green Bay and will be passing through Milwaukee, Chicago, and unfortunately Gary on the way there.

*has a vision of a clown car pulling up*

O.o

In all seriousness, how many people are you considering taking with you?
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:45 pm

I might just be on this train to hell.

We'll see if I actually feel like letting you all find out that !!x's desc is actually taken from RL. Besides, Ed's goin, and he's poor!

Mmmm... driving for 12 hours.
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:11 pm

Tasan wrote:We'll see if I actually feel like letting you all find out that !!x's desc is actually taken from RL.

I've seen your picture; no idea what your descrip is, but I don't suppose I'd put it past you to pull a "Kifle" and send out pics of your cousin Joe Bob, when in reality you're a 400 lb chick with three missing front teeth, 13 cats, and a penchant for bon bons.

Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:17 pm

Ashiwi wrote:
Tasan wrote:We'll see if I actually feel like letting you all find out that !!x's desc is actually taken from RL.

I've seen your picture; no idea what your descrip is, but I don't suppose I'd put it past you to pull a "Kifle" and send out pics of your cousin Joe Bob, when in reality you're a 400 lb chick with three missing front teeth, 13 cats, and a penchant for bon bons.

What exactly are you implyling here, ashiwi dear?

Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:33 am

she described me :(
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:14 pm

Kifle wrote:What exactly are you implyling here, ashiwi dear?

I might not enjoy your cats, but you know how much I love you... you and each and every one of your rolls!

Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:54 pm

ill be there! ::watches plans shatter::
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Silverast Rubicyn
Sojourner

Postby Silverast Rubicyn » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:06 pm

Tasan wrote:I might just be on this train to hell.

We'll see if I actually feel like letting you all find out that !!x's desc is actually taken from RL. Besides, Ed's goin, and he's poor!

Mmmm... driving for 12 hours.

God damn you Douglas ...
You better drive 12 hours and go you little turd.

And I'm not poor ... I'm just monetarilly challenged!

BTW, can we play beer pong? I owe quite a few people some beatings :)

-Tals/Ed
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:46 pm

i will own u in beerpong tals
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.

Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'

Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Diel
Sojourner

Postby Diel » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:54 pm

omg mapping directions to indiana i guess
Hoppel ASSOC:: 'ROFL ON THE BEST FLOOR EVAR!!!1!1!oneone'

Klandan group-says 'No, I just won't group with him. Just making that clear up front.

Hibbidy tells you 'kill giant'

Twyl tells you 'I hate my life'

Don't blame me because you aren't an interesting person and have a problem finding anything to talk about.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:14 am

Diel wrote:omg mapping directions to indiana i guess

Mapping directions to the farthest point in the world away from Indiana...

Larble
Sojourner

Postby Larble » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:46 pm

Well....since Ashiwi owes me 9 bucks I figure this is my best bet to collect. Damn dirty elves, can't be trusted...."Sure, I'll pay you on Tuesday for cuddles today". Next thing I know I wake up with a lump on my head, my wallet's gone and so is my cat!!

Count me in methinks....pending obvious RL glitches. So far nothin' on the radio.

Larbie
Jenera
Sojourner

Postby Jenera » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:54 pm

Looks like it will be a decent turnout. Still scheduled for February 4-6th. Going to be at my place. Will arrange for pickups at airports and train stations. Have an extra mattress, futon, and borrowing an aerobed from the in-laws for those of you crashing here. Will arrange transportation for those of you wanting to stay at a hotel in the nearest town (20 minutes away) if you don't intend to rent a car or drive here. Going to make a buffet style feast type thing at my house, so contributions whether it's food or monetary will be greatly appreciated. Have a few extra blankets and pillows, so bring your own if you don't think what we have is enough. Thanks, drive through.
Memorable Quotes from TorilMUD Gathering 2006

Sotana sez, 'I'll take it dirty.'
Teflor sez, 'Bobo, show me on the doll where the barbarian touched you.'
Duna sez, 'Is there anything else that needs to go in my backend?'
Pril sez, 'I'm too pretty to go to jail.'
Boboloppe sez, 'The only reason I joined Imphras was because of Sotana's ass.'
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:07 pm

Larble wrote:Next thing I know I wake up with a lump on my head, my wallet's gone and so is my cat!!

Oh puhleeze. You had at the most $3.50 in your wallet, an expired calling card, a picture of some chick... I couldn't figure out if it was a girlfriend or your mother, and a condom that was so old it had worn through the leather in a ring, like that Skoal can in the back pocket of your favorite Wrangler's. Not that it'll ever matter, but you should probably get a fresh one.

As far as the rest... that must have been your dream-cat, you little hair-foot.

Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:24 am

Woohoo, potluck.

I got the pot if you got the luck.

!!x
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Jenera
Sojourner

Postby Jenera » Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:14 pm

I know it's still 3 months until the gathering, but I wanted to do some minor planning as far as a possible menu for the potluck and figure out if we have to move furniture to fit everyone here along with making sure there's plenty of room for those of you planning on saving money and staying at my place instead of getting a hotel room. If you have a few minutes, please send me a private message (easier to keep track that way) if you will be coming, if you plan on bringing something or will be contributing to the "Let's not make Jenera too poor" fund monetarily, if you'll be staying here or at a hotel, and if you know the details of your stay (as in, if you'll be staying all 3 days, just one day, two days, showing up for a couple of hours, etc.) I'd appreciate that information too. I'd also like some suggestions as to what you guys like to eat and of course things you can't eat (dieters, food allergies, diabetics, etc.).

Thanks!

Love,
Hei and Derek

Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:25 pm

heheh too too far away from hawaii

Have fun though

Nilan
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:50 am

8)

I'm allergic to cigarettes.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:57 am

You were fine last time when you where sleeping and I blew smoke in your face all night long...

Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:19 pm

:shock:

That would explain everything.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:23 pm

That doesn't explain quite everything, but you know what that means when somebody blows smoke in your face. If you were at a nightclub you would have practically been engaged.

Diel
Sojourner

Postby Diel » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:34 pm

So do we all get to wear those "Hello My Name Is..." name tags?
That would be hawt. :wink:
Hoppel ASSOC:: 'ROFL ON THE BEST FLOOR EVAR!!!1!1!oneone'

Klandan group-says 'No, I just won't group with him. Just making that clear up front.

Hibbidy tells you 'kill giant'

Twyl tells you 'I hate my life'

Don't blame me because you aren't an interesting person and have a problem finding anything to talk about.
Larem
Sojourner

Postby Larem » Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:21 pm

naw diel, but y ou are susposed to dress up as your charactor though

might be hard for some of the *heavier* people to do so, which is probably why they say they can't make it *cough arilin and ambar* but i'm nothin great myself, so don't take too much offense from that

anyone who rents a car while up here is a fuggin moron, derek has a car, goroz has a car, kifle has a full size van to transport her fat ass and 18 kids around in, i got what you could call a car, um....nekler has one, and if yaya is drivin down, there's another, i'm sure there's more than enough vehicles to satisfy your needs.

btw, for half-time entertainment, we can watch kifle try to fit through the door, and listen to muma's logic, and make fun of mike with no hair, and um....all pick on ashiwi because she's a girl and deserves it

this of course, is all depending upon whether or not i can even come

for those of u who don't know, my father almost died last friday, and is currently in the hospital with mucho heart problems, which is basically screwing me, means i gotta cover everything now, and the only way i can do this is to either get lucky and work give me a ton of overtime, or get a 2nd job, and then there's the whole caring for him at home, should he be allowed to leave the hospital, or even last that long

even though i live like 40-50 min away, there's a good chance i can't make it, as mentioned above, and if i can make it, i know i won't on friday :P since i work 2nd shift and everything, not that any of you would mind me not being there, but just thought i'd throw it out there so some people don't get the mistaken thoughts in their head that i'm afraid of them, ie: ashiwi and muma, because i know i can take you both, i'm not that much of a wimp to name myself kifle, so like, stuff

frozencrow
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:43 pm

Larim, you're one of the peole that I'm truly interested in meeting when I come to Indiana, and I hope that if you can't make it to Hei's place, then somebody will volunteer to take some of us to your place to meet you.

Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:40 pm

Ashiwi wrote:Larim, you're one of the peole that I'm truly interested in meeting when I come to Indiana, and I hope that if you can't make it to Hei's place, then somebody will volunteer to take some of us to your place to meet you.

I'll take you, but I'm not responsible for what happens to you while you're there...

Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:03 pm

rofl

Larem, for the record i am NOT heavy :P (remember i am in the Navy and have weight standards to maintain) .. I consistently make weight jokes about myself cause I have ZERO self-image

dunno where ya got that from but .. yeah :P

and as i have said .. i am saving my off days for when i get out of the navy .. which is july 25 or so ... i will be on leave for 100 days fully paid vacation while i decide what to do when i *grow up*

and since arilin will be at a new job, it is really unsure whether he will in fact be ABLE to get the time off

feel free to visit us here in Va tho ... while we whimper and cry for not being able to go ... *sniff* ... no hugs from Hei or Derek or Kelly or sexy Ed or possibly Doug ... the list goes on and on ..

and Man I hope all goes well with your dad *hugs* God Bless (or whoever your diety is)
Silverast Rubicyn
Sojourner

Postby Silverast Rubicyn » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:48 pm

Ambar wrote:feel free to visit us here in Va tho ... while we whimper and cry for not being able to go ... *sniff* ... no hugs from Hei or Derek or Kelly or sexy Ed or possibly Doug ... the list goes on and on ..

Omg she said I'm sexy :D
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:50 pm

Silverast Rubicyn wrote:
Ambar wrote:feel free to visit us here in Va tho ... while we whimper and cry for not being able to go ... *sniff* ... no hugs from Hei or Derek or Kelly or sexy Ed or possibly Doug ... the list goes on and on ..

hehe i always say that and ya know it :P call us!
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:07 am

Silverast Rubicyn wrote:

Dude, my name's Ed...but keep dreaming...

Jenera
Sojourner

Postby Jenera » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:56 am

Ok, so either most of you can't read or only Duna, Ashiwi, and Muma are coming to the gathering. Sounds fine to me! Heh.

Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:45 am

Jenera wrote:Ok, so either most of you can't read or only Duna, Ashiwi, and Muma are coming to the gathering. Sounds fine to me! Heh.

I'm not seeing where their ability, or lack there of, to read has anything to do with it. I thought only larem was illiterate. Ythera is coming...check a few pages back...

Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:18 am

8)

I'd like to go, but I don't want to pay for lodging- so get in touch with me Kifle and let me crash at your place! I'll bring pie and my personality to pay for the stay.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:20 am

Yayaril wrote:8)

I'd like to go, but I don't want to pay for lodging- so get in touch with me Kifle and let me crash at your place! I'll bring pie and my personality to pay for the stay.

Hah, I told you you could stay. I left you a voice message, man. Check that shit sometime.

Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:25 pm

Kifle wrote: I left you a voice message, man. Check that shit sometime.

Did it go something like "I can't believe you made me waste my time and money to call you when you're not there you bitch." Or is that just the way you talk to the people you love?

Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:54 pm

8)

That's weird. My phone hasn't recorded a message. Boy am I confused.
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:57 pm

8)

There it is! Stupid phone didn't even tell me I had missed a call and had a new message. Technology!
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:22 am

No, I'd call that a very smart phone... it was trying to save you the pain of listening to Kifle! :P
Jenera
Sojourner

Postby Jenera » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:19 am

Sigh.
I just asked people who know they are coming unless something dire happens shortly before the gathering to please private message me so I can keep track and start some planning. That is why I said apparently, most of you don't know how to read. I KNOW a lot of you posted on this thread a while back giving your intentions, but I'm trying to keep a running total and because Kifle, Ashiwi, and Yayaril have hijacked my thread, it's hard to keep track.

So yeah, Carl, it has to do with the ability or lack thereof, of being able to read.

Hei a.k.a. Really crabby from too many hours spent at work

Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:14 am

we didn't hijack anything...we're keeping it bumped. And there are quite a few people who have explicitly said they are comming unless otherwise stated. Just read through the thread....

cranky, just played halo 2 for too long and got up too early.

Return to “General Discussion Archive”