My Life

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

Sonon
Sojourner

My Life

Postby Sonon » Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:53 am

all of you who think that you can run my life because i am young can forget it now. i for one am sick of it. it is my life to live as i choose. i will choose my own friends and choose my own path. i value your opinions but that is it i will gladly except your advice but i will not always follow it it is my life so let me live it if i make mistakes oh well they are mine to make.

Sonon Safiso
-------------------------------------------------------
Alysia group-says 'Lilen immolates a terrified squirrel to a charred crisp with his devastating inferno!'
Lilen group-says 'where are all da trolls i was promised'
Lilen has left the group.
Lirela
Sojourner

Postby Lirela » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:24 am

This is quite the teenage rebellion, Sonon. Most adolescents don't choose to try to overthrow the world, they just steal their father's horse for an afternoon.
Sonon
Sojourner

Postby Sonon » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:31 am

why do you all assume that because i am friends with the missionary i have joined his religion? i do not follow auzorm'tvorl i follow oghma and mystra as always.

Alysia group-says 'Lilen immolates a terrified squirrel to a charred crisp with his devastating inferno!'

Lirela
Sojourner

Postby Lirela » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:48 am

To my knowledge, Sonon, no one has heard you denounce Auzorm'tvorl either. The only thing I have ever heard you say with any conviction is that you would not attack someone you considered a friend.

Decide where it is you stand, and stay there. That's how you can show us all that you're grown-up enough to make your own decisions. Until then, most will see you, and treat you, as a child.
Sonon
Sojourner

Postby Sonon » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:56 am

i will think on that you have made a good point i am not sure where i stand.

Sonon
Sojourner

Postby Sonon » Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:50 am

I have chosen my path. I follow the priest of Auzorm'Tvorl. i follow him for my own reasons i have not forsaken my gods but i follow him non the less you asked me to make my stand and i have.

Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:13 pm

A fool's blood spills just as easily as that of the fool that follows him...

-T
lintral
Sojourner

Postby lintral » Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:07 am

Sonon wrote:I have chosen my path. I follow the priest of Auzorm'Tvorl. i follow him for my own reasons i have not forsaken my gods but i follow him non the less you asked me to make my stand and i have.

I trust you recall my parting words to you last time. Do me the favor and gain some power, so you'll at least be useful in undeath. Thanks.
Sonon
Sojourner

Postby Sonon » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:39 pm

lintral you will never control me not even in death

teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:28 pm

That sounded like a challenge.
lintral
Sojourner

Postby lintral » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:44 pm

You know what child, you're correct. See, you've never really seen what happens to Auzorm'tvorl's followers when they die. I've grown somewhat practiced at killing them, so I'll elaborate for you.

See, when his followers are killed, they do have a protection against animation. Anything I animate from a Tvorlite, such as you are claiming to have become, turns on me and I have to put it down. Not a problem really. But the fascinating part is what happens to the poor idiot's soul.

Most of us will travel to the the Fugue plain and there get claimed by whatever god we worship. As a follow of Auzorm'tvorl, you can instead expect to have your soul torn, shredded by power of your failed oath of service. It's interesting to watch really, the spirit keeps trying to stay intact even as it gets shredded. Eventually, all that's left are tiny tatters of spirit, scattered about the area where the follower has died. Still quivering, still belonging to the idiot who'd sworn that oath.

Eventually, after the tatters of soul have lingered for a bit, they gradually begin to dissolve. A soul cry, really something rather unpleasant and remarkable, is audible to those of us who can hear, as the last remnants of that idiot's spirit is consumed utterly by his failed oath.

I trust you shall enjoy your fate, child. I'll be happy to accelerate your journey to it.
Sonon
Sojourner

Postby Sonon » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:17 am

i do not follow auzorm'tvorl i follow the priest i am still totally loyal to my gods Oghma and Mystra i would never betray them.

lintral
Sojourner

Postby lintral » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:09 am

By following the Missionary of Auzorm'tvorl, you already have betrayed them.

Perhaps I took the wrong approach with you child, but alas I was out of diapers to swaddle you in. You will reap the consequences of your choice. I expect it will be unpleasant.
Sonon
Sojourner

Postby Sonon » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:14 am

by making my decision i have shown how grown up i can be you have no idea the motive behind my choice

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”