A Private Meeting in the Guard Tower

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

Lahgen
Sojourner

A Private Meeting in the Guard Tower

Postby Lahgen » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:28 am

"Ah, this looks secluded enough," thought Lahgen to himself, as he looked up the staircase to the stone guard tower, in the northwestern part of town. Here, he would await his old master, Master Khelben Blackstaff, to meet with him in private. The presence of his enemies at the meeting neccesitated asking Khelben to meet in private afterwards.

Lahgen thought back on the days of his youth, as one of Khelben's apprentices. His father placed him in the care of Khelben after he turned 14, as the family became poorer, without any mother to provide income or household duties. By the age of 20, however, Khelben finally tired of the arrogant, lazy youth, and - literally - kicked him out of the tower.

As he ruminated, Khelben finally appeared before him. Lahgen snapped to attention, and bowed deeply to his old master. Khelben smiled, and said "Hello again." "Thank you for entertaining me further, old master," Lahgen replied. As Khelben waggled his finger, Lahgen produced a velvet component bag from his minstrel's satchel. "I would have given this to you at the meeting, but the enemy was present," Lahgen stated. "I managed to steal a lock of hair from one of our enemies...the Lady Bard, Lilira."

As Lahgen handed the pouch to Khelben, the older man laughed. "I can see why one would wish a trophy!" The archmage jovially replied.

Lahgen smiled at the thought. However lovely the lady bard was, such was not his intent. "I wished to give it to you, in the chance that we might need to target one of the enemies." Khelben nodded in reply. "Senirah saw the wizard Halaster do the same to Tida, so I thought it could work for us as well," Lahgen concluded.

"Thank you my boy," Khelben replied, stating what he intended to do with it, and how it would help. With that, Khelben activated a magical ring, disappearing.

EDIT: minor spelling/grammar trouble fixed
Kesena OOC: 'i wish my daddy bought me power tools'
Dorgh group-says 'damn, even with Cofen helping Mori, they STILL can't kill someone
Hekanut says 'I know level doesn't matter much, but most won't take seriously if a level 2 claims to be the best thing before, during, and after sliced bread.'

Rather than seeing "subpar race/class," see "challenge."
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:55 am

*sigh*

Gonna have to start braiding it.

*glare*

Bards are SUPPOSED to stick together. :P

Lilira
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:08 pm

Lahgen, that is just disturbing. I'm sure you gave Khelben a part of your stolen locket of love hair - the rest, I hear has been added to your Lilira Doll. ;)
Lahgen
Sojourner

Postby Lahgen » Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:25 pm

Heh...what's the matter, O Great King? Are you perhaps jealous? Nine Hells...knowing you, I'm surprised you didn't think of it first.

Dorgh group-says 'damn, even with Cofen helping Mori, they STILL can't kill someone

Hekanut says 'I know level doesn't matter much, but most won't take seriously if a level 2 claims to be the best thing before, during, and after sliced bread.'

Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:58 pm

*sigh*

Great... first one to suggest putting one on the auction is gonna get beat up... I'll pay someone to do it too.

Lilira
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:11 pm

Pay them to put it on the auction or beat us up? Lilira, you sound like a man instigating a cat fight for entertainment;)
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:21 pm

To use a favorite term of yours......

FEH!

*sigh* I'm so misunderstood.

Lilira
Sonon
Sojourner

Postby Sonon » Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:19 am

i think the person whos here you took is supposed to consent to you taking the hair before you can scry them
-------------------------------------------------------
Alysia group-says 'Lilen immolates a terrified squirrel to a charred crisp with his devastating inferno!'
-------------------------------------------------------
Lilen group-says 'where are all da trolls i was promised'
Lilen has left the group.
Lahgen
Sojourner

Postby Lahgen » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:35 am

Time shall tell, boy. Time shall tell.

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”