I'm floored.

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Jaeron
Sojourner

I'm floored.

Postby Jaeron » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:46 am

Wow, freaking wow. I can't believe all of the names I still recognize here. Silverast you bastage! Contact me on ICQ sometime, 1570292 is the ID. Also, as I go through the posts, I know I'll see more and more names I recognize, so hello to all those who remember me.

Jaeron -Shadowstalker, Merc for Hire, at your service.
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:20 pm

Woo, who let you out of the old farts home?

love,

Mamoru
How to go from Waelos to Weylarii.

Weylarii group-says 'oh shit! my penis is stuck in the toaster. afk'

Corth ASSOC:: 'up to you.. need a ranger, but if you want to afk i can probably find someone else'
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:44 pm

Hah, Jaeron.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Selzan
Sojourner

Postby Selzan » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:44 pm

Sup Jaer, been a real long time. Glad to see you are still around and kicking. Stop by Hyjal sometime and say hello if you happen to be playing WoW somewhere (still running with Crush?!) -- Zeddic popped up out of nowhere last month, and it was good to catch up. Pretty damn amazing that it's been 5+ years since I've talked to you guys. Catch ya later

Sarklan/Sarkhon
Jaeron
Sojourner

Postby Jaeron » Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:11 am

Wow.. no kidding! How have you been? Tell Zeddic I said whats up, and tell him he has to get in touch with me. Yeah I'm still playing with Crush, and I'll log onto your server prolly tomorrow after work.. (But I work till 9 PST) I assume you're still using the name Sarklan?

I'll see you soon.

Jaeron
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Mercenaries

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:21 pm

We don't need no stinkin' mercenaries! Hehe glad to hear from you man.

Adriorn Darkcloak
Warder of the Realms
~
Selzan
Sojourner

Postby Selzan » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:05 pm

Jaeron wrote:Wow.. no kidding! How have you been? Tell Zeddic I said whats up, and tell him he has to get in touch with me. Yeah I'm still playing with Crush, and I'll log onto your server prolly tomorrow after work.. (But I work till 9 PST) I assume you're still using the name Sarklan?

I'll see you soon.

Jaeron

Sounds good. I play as Sarkhon, still with FOH. Sylvos and Crav are still playing actively as well (Rorg / Raxgar, respectively). Haven't seen Zeddic since his first pop-in and I unfortunately forget what server he is playing on. Faerin quit about 6-7 months ago, though we hope he'll eventually come back. Catch you later
Silverast Rubicyn
Sojourner

Postby Silverast Rubicyn » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:19 am

Jaeron! Whats up bro! :) Haven't heard from you in so long! We definately need to catch up ... you still talk to Deidrit? How's he doing! Hope you both are doing well ...

I play WoW too ... I play Talsor on Bleeding Hollow Alliance, and Saeria on Dark Iron Horde ... look me up sometime! I don't use ICQ anymore (actually I tried to login to it for the first time in over two years, but I don't remember my password), but I still use IM, hit me up sometime, my screen name is ELCartier. Later bro, hope to hear from you soon!

-Silverast/Ed
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:23 pm

Silverast Rubicyn wrote:I play WoW too ... I play Talsor on Bleeding Hollow Alliance, and Saeria on Dark Iron Horde ...
-Silverast/Ed

You're a PvP fan? Ugh!

The comic, not the game mode.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Silverast Rubicyn
Sojourner

Postby Silverast Rubicyn » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:09 pm

Sorry, but not everyone who made a character on Dark Iron is a webcomic fanboi. I created my character there the very first day it was opened, before everyone knew it was going to be the 'unofficial webcomic server'.
Jaeron
Sojourner

Postby Jaeron » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:45 am

Alright, I created a char. Of course, since there's no Mercenary, (Bastards) I'm a rogue. Say hi sometime, of course I'm Jaeron. Got a couple of friends to play too. Should be good times.

Jaer
kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:33 am

i love the fact that the toril *MUD* forums are a meeting ground for world of warcraft players :P

Return to “General Discussion Archive”