Good-Race Tiamat Run December 17th 1PM EST

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Zukal
Sojourner

Good-Race Tiamat Run December 17th 1PM EST

Postby Zukal » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:55 am

I will be leading a Tiamat run on December 17th starting at 1PM EST

If you can attend mmail Zukal, with a list of Characters you can play for this run to include what level they are/will be at the time of the run. I will be building the group, and will post the Final Group onto this thread no later than Wednesday December 14.

My bidding system is simple. I intend for all people in my group to stay for the whole zone, however given the length of the zone if someone is forced to leave then they will recieve 1 point for every hour they are there, same with people who are called in to replace them, 1 point per hour. All points will be used on the same bid and records will be kept and logged of when players joined the group.

***ADDED***
As I intend to lead Tiamat more than once, I will be maintaining a DB of the people who win items on my runs and will restrict bids on the next run. Seeing as there are 20 items per run, that doesn't mean that you can't win on the next run, but I may require people who won the last time to waith until the second round for bidding.
***End of Added***

Ideal Group:

5 Tanks
3 Clerics
2 Enchanters
4 Shamans
1 Illusionist
1 Elementalist
1 Druid
1 Necromancer
1 Lich
1 Bard
10 Damage - Rogues/Rangers/Invokers

I will be working towards this end but will be more than willing to make concessions as needed.

As this will be the first run of Tiamat that I lead I will ask one thing of all members of the group. Listen carefully, and follow instructions, this isn't a place to mess around, but that doesn't mean don't have fun :)
Last edited by Zukal on Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:09 am

I'd suggest invokers. Shrug.
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
Zukal
Sojourner

Postby Zukal » Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:37 am

Need some more people, but group is coming together nicely. Mmail me by Tuesday if you can come!
Zukal
Sojourner

Postby Zukal » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:17 pm

Sarell Has taken over the leading of this Tiamat run, I don't know if he'll continue to post using this thread, get in contact with him.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:19 pm

wear do ai sine up
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Ionari
Sojourner

Postby Ionari » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:06 am

Zukal wrote:Sarell Has taken over the leading of this Tiamat run, I don't know if he'll continue to post using this thread, get in contact with him.

Sarell, you big bully! Quit taking things from others! :P
Io

Olit tells you '2000hrs on each of your 5 corpses'
Dugmaren responds to your petition with 'It'd be less spammy if you just deleted again.'
Lilithelle says 'to divine most peoples fates you need to read palms or tea leaves, but in ionari's you just read the corpses'
Alurissi tells you 'no, you're not safe, you're a suicide machine'

Return to “General Discussion Archive”