evils and goodies

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
Gura
Sojourner

evils and goodies

Postby Gura » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:29 pm

can we just group together and obviously i mean more than just neutral/evil align humans? its pretty crappy i havent seen the slightest potential for a zone group since i've been back. aside from tiamat of course which took 3? weeks of planning.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Shar
FORGER ADMIN

Postby Shar » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:05 pm

No.
Shar - Forger Administrator, TorilMUD

Brandobaris : (51) [ would a forgotten realms zombie be interested in brains? ]

Shevarash tells you 'Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..... groan'
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:11 pm

stupid.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
daggaz
Sojourner

Postby daggaz » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:14 pm

One of the main game-side reasons I dont play anymore is the *total* lack of evil pbase.

Got enough things going on as it is in RL, its just a total waste of time these days to even log and check the situation out. There arent any evils zones going, and I would be lucky to scrounge a brass group these days. Most of you all know from the board how hard I tried to keep things going, what a big proponent of evils I have been...

Seems to me like very few people (gods or players) have cared much about this..

Well, sorry to you all, but I just don't feel like wandering around hoping, soloing what's soloable, and wasting my RL on this anymore.

Probably won't even check the bbs out much soon enough, way too much school.

Later all, its been fun, but I think its over.
-daggaz
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:25 pm

thank you daggaz. u basically said what i was too lazy to type.

Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:01 pm

Gura wrote:stupid.

QFT
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:46 am

daggaz wrote:One of the main game-side reasons I dont play anymore is the *total* lack of evil pbase.

Got enough things going on as it is in RL, its just a total waste of time these days to even log and check the situation out. There arent any evils zones going, and I would be lucky to scrounge a brass group these days. Most of you all know from the board how hard I tried to keep things going, what a big proponent of evils I have been...

I'm going to go back to something I experienced when I tried to be an evil. I didn't tell anyone who I was or anything like that, I attempted to play and found the evil players to be *gasp* just like goodie players in their general contempt of newbie players. Of course there are exceptions to this rule, there always are.

Generally I see playing an evil as a detriment to my time and energy. I've gone to jot and seen the problems inherent in ultra. Squids have basically 0 survivability in most of the harder zones, probably largely due to areas just not throwing them a bone(they are the forgotten :!), or their skills which generally are outclassed by others. Watching Muxx in tia was sad, he couldn't really do a whole lot to help us, so instead he chose to hinder us I guess :p(nice show btw!). I'm all for reinstating some REASON to play evils again. For now the only challenge seems to be if you can even try to zone :!
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:25 am

I find it ironic and sad people saying they don't play because people don't play.
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:14 pm

i agree with shar, its bad enough evil humans can group with evils.

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”