Tarrasque's are NOT dragons.

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Malacar
Sojourner

Tarrasque's are NOT dragons.

Postby Malacar » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:23 pm

I don't know who added dragon(kin) procs to the Tarrasque, but they are NOT dragons.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:31 pm

in the illustrations I've seen of tarasque in the past, he swoops his arm down and knocks crap in the air..then turns into Winnie the Pooh and fills the Rumbly in his Tumbly :P

Screw the Eyeball shield, that mob's not worth it to me *panic/hide* -hehe
Eilistraee
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Eilistraee » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:50 pm

No they are not, but at the moment the dragonkin procs closest approximate some of the special abilities of the Tarrasque.
Eilistraee
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:50 am

8)

The whole idea of a shield made out of eyeballs is kind of funny. Let's protect ourselves with a bunch of really soft and squishy objects stuck together!
amolol
Sojourner

Postby amolol » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:27 am

good idea to me... lets freak something out with a shield made of eyeballs from its race...
i dont know what your problem is, but i bet its hard to pronounce

myspace.com/tgchef
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:16 am

So if you block a critic with the shield, does an eyeball pop off? Hmm, good way to 'keep an eye out' for the enemy! *nod me*
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:37 pm

Thilindel wrote:So if you block a critic with the shield, does an eyeball pop off? Hmm, good way to 'keep an eye out' for the enemy! *nod me*

OMG never do that again Thil.. Let the people who can make GOOD puns make em you can sit in the back seat and laugh at the good puns.
Kallinar
Sojourner

Postby Kallinar » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:48 pm

so with a shield made of eyeballs, would that make it so you never fail a spot check?*

*In mudspeak that would mean maxxed out awareness for those of you that are PnP** deficient.

**PnP means pen and paper for those that are acronym*** deficient.

***ac·ro·nym
n.
A word formed from the initial letters of a name, such as WAC for Women's Army Corps, or by combining initial letters or parts of a series of words, such as radar for radio detecting and ranging.

for those of you that are vocabulary deficient.
Kallinar goes MOO
Confucious say: He who walk around with hand in pocket feel kockie all day.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:54 pm

Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:So if you block a critic with the shield, does an eyeball pop off? Hmm, good way to 'keep an eye out' for the enemy! *nod me*

OMG never do that again Thil.. Let the people who can make GOOD puns make em you can sit in the back seat and laugh at the good puns.

Ppl that use this shield should get an intimidation check cuz they got lots o balls!
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:42 pm

Yayaril wrote:8)

The whole idea of a shield made out of eyeballs is kind of funny. Let's protect ourselves with a bunch of really soft and squishy objects stuck together!

yaya, sounds like a great premise for a new three west flash cartoon!
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'
Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'
Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'
Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
daggaz
Sojourner

Postby daggaz » Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:07 pm

I quested that shield, nice one too. Its not just made of eyeballs tho, you do need a hunk of the terrasque's hide, which is nearly impenatrable, so it is a durable shield. All the eyeballs do is add kewlness and some good flags (thanks so much for adding those gods!!!). Just wish it was sense life instead of infra (lousy human loving), far more people would get a benefit out of it then.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”