Can we

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
Drache
Sojourner

Can we

Postby Drache » Mon May 01, 2006 3:23 am

Could we practice at our skills to their cap per level if they were made to cost 2x(level) in plats per practice? So if you were lvl 35, your dodge cap'd at 40, but your current skill was 33, you could practice 7 times, at 2x(level) + whatever mods those practices cost? That'd be almost 500 plat for this example, plus whatever adjustments those practices are. I noticed some like bandage are more to notch at a given skill notch, than others. Money is so seemingly useless, and the auction's prices are so inflated now. I don't know what good money is here to be honest. I'm no rogue, so potions aren't up my alley.
Latreg
Sojourner

Postby Latreg » Mon May 01, 2006 2:03 pm

from what i've read in the forums, Shev is working on something.
Talona responds to your petition with 'Sweet, I fixed something!'
Talona LFG: [55 Evil Human Nec] 'Don't make me mud castrate you all.'
Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still cant help smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Glorishan
Sojourner

Postby Glorishan » Tue May 02, 2006 4:39 pm

Wouldn't a pwipe be fun?
Touk says 'ac > glorishan > mr > touk > hps'
Siamorphe OOC: 'If AFKing is the devil, then Corth is the Antichrist and Glorishan is the False Prophet who supports him.'
Referring to the guild on 8/28/06: Oghma responds to your petition with 'your leadership team averages 280 days MIA :('
Latreg
Sojourner

Postby Latreg » Tue May 02, 2006 5:30 pm

Glorishan wrote:Wouldn't a pwipe be fun?

the wipe would be like toilet paper, seems handy but then gets all shitty.
Talona responds to your petition with 'Sweet, I fixed something!'

Talona LFG: [55 Evil Human Nec] 'Don't make me mud castrate you all.'

Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still cant help smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Wed May 03, 2006 6:56 pm

Pwipe + new code = Life!
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Wed May 10, 2006 7:37 pm

I'd say every time you pwipe you take a huge gamble... You are basically re-releasing the game... Every player stops and asks themselves should i play this game again or find a new game.

So the question you have to ask yourself before you pwipe is, how will the game compete against today's products? If you took everquest and re-released it today how would it fair against WoW?

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”