teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Funny Where We Find Things

Postby teflor the ranger » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:47 pm

Teflor does. Teflor does not.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:06 pm

Ah, so Saddam had WMD after all... he was just smart enough to hide them in NY 6 years before the issue came up!
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
avak
Sojourner

Postby avak » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:01 am

“There is no immediate risk or danger,â€
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:48 am

Hans Blix did it!
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:52 pm

http://www.unmovic.org/

So the question could be, was it on its way to or from Iraq when it was shuffled into obscurity at its final resting place? Or maybe it's if the box was left there by mistake or by intent? Or if the box was in the middle of being routed to storage or misdirected from storage.

It could be very interesting to find out these questions, but it's too bad we'll probably never know the actual truth behind it. You'd think with what has the potential to be a very embarrassing incident that the powers that be would have been able to keep it a little more hush hush. Unless, of course, its discovery there was intentional.

Now if that's the case, I would have to suggest to Corth that it's much more likely that somebody who did not like Hans Blix did it.

Maybe Hans Blix's illegal immigrant housekeeper wasn't satisfied with her Christmas bonus.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:32 pm

Now that you have become a grandmother the conspiracy theories are going off like hand grenades.

Coincidence? I think not! :)
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:16 pm

I just hope people realize that Iraq is a place that has a history of WMD. Not only posession and production, but utilization, and furthermore, was not certified to have been without WMD until after the liberation.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:24 pm

I just hope people realize that <i>the US</i> is a place that has a history of WMD. Not only posession and production, but utilization

Fixed.

For the record, there were plenty of good reasons to invade Iraq. WMD was just not one of them.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:28 pm

Sarvis wrote:I just hope people realize that <i>the US</i> is a place that has a history of WMD. Not only posession and production, but utilization.

I have to say that the only person that might have had a misconception there would have been you....

In other news:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070906/ap_ ... ical_agent

Turns out the substance found was mislabeled.
daggaz
Sojourner

Postby daggaz » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:18 am

Teflor, you are so thoroughly misinformed, your only hope for redemption is that some kind soul will buy you a round-the-world backpacking ticket so you can actually learn something about the world this time around.. if that doesnt happen, please pull the shit out of your eyes and ears and wake the F up before you actually cause some damage with that spout you call a mouth.

Details of US chemical weapons stockpiles, please notice that the date for destroying these stockpiles was only five months ago... YEARS after the second, and illegal, invasion of Iraq.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/cbw/cw.htm

If you don't believe the details of this website, here is the news from the governments OWN mouth, regarding the treaty, the stockpiles, and how much work they have left to do (we had so much WMD, they had to ask for an extension in order to dispose of it properly.)

I especially like this quote...
"Reasons for the Proposed Extension
Destroying the world’s 2nd largest stockpile safely is extraordinarily difficult and complex. "
http://www.state.gov/t/isn/rls/fs/64874.htm

So now we know they produced and stockpiled them. More than any other country in the world, save one, if we are to believe their own count. But have they used them? I won't bother to debate you about the use of white phosphorous and other agents in Fallujah, or the fact that WE supplied the nerve gas to Saddam during his war with Iran, so I will just drop the obvious and undeniable account. Vietnam. Napalm and Agent Orange, the latter of which sickened thousands of our own troops, which the government then tried to cover up, as well as spuring a decades long legacy of cancer and death among the civilian population of Vietnam. They are suing us right now for this, by the way, in the world courts.

So yeah, Teffy. The US produced, stockpiled, and willingly USED chemical agents. Care to drop another completely unrelated 2 paragraph newsbite story that doesn't even begin to approach the scope of the debate, but could mislead anybody with an IQ of 65? Or do you have a real answer, one that will somehow make all the evidence, including that provided by our own government, magically poof and disappear?

No? Try to stick to the topic, next time.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:05 am

Heh... and I was just talking about nukes...

Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:55 am

ANCDF (Anniston) is working on VX now, having finished destruction of the VX rockets and moved on to VX projectiles. It takes quite a bit of time to change from one agent to another.

Bluegrass (BGCAPP) is still in design phase.

Hubby used to work at ANCDF, so I do have a slight interest in the topic.

Its really interesting living in the areas where the Depots are and seeing the precautions taken to protect the populations.
~\o--Lilira Shadowlyre--o/~

You group-say 'my chars will carry the component on them if I can.'
Inama group-says 'hopefully they'll have some sort of volume discounts on ress items for people like you'
You group-say 'oh? Ya think? *giggle*'
Inama group-says 'they could at least implement frequent dier miles'

Suzalize group-says 'oh, eya's over weight i bet'
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:25 am

Lol, and I thought this thread was about the time when arilin got drunk, woke up and found his penis stuck in the light socket :(
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:26 pm

Kifle wrote:Lol, and I thought this thread was about the time when arilin got drunk, woke up and found his penis stuck in the light socket :(

I thought that's how Waelos went to Weylarii?
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:08 pm

Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
Kifle wrote:Lol, and I thought this thread was about the time when arilin got drunk, woke up and found his penis stuck in the light socket :(

That was a toaster. Could have been the same night though.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:54 pm

Kifle wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:

That was a toaster. Could have been the same night though.

Very possible!
How to go from Waelos to Weylarii.

Weylarii group-says 'oh shit! my penis is stuck in the toaster. afk'

Corth ASSOC:: 'up to you.. need a ranger, but if you want to afk i can probably find someone else'
daggaz
Sojourner

Postby daggaz » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:15 pm

Heh, Im just amazed that I got teffy to STFU for once. I know he has been on since I posted this, he responded to a different post of mine that same very night.

Heh...wow. Just, wow.
Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:19 pm

Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'
// Post Count +1
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:35 am

daggaz wrote:Teflor, you are so thoroughly misinformed, your only hope for redemption is that some kind soul will buy you a round-the-world backpacking ticket so you can actually learn something about the world this time around.. if that doesnt happen, please pull the shit out of your eyes and ears and wake the F up before you actually cause some damage with that spout you call a mouth.

Details of US chemical weapons stockpiles, please notice that the date for destroying these stockpiles was only five months ago... YEARS after the second, and illegal, invasion of Iraq.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/cbw/cw.htm

If you don't believe the details of this website, here is the news from the governments OWN mouth, regarding the treaty, the stockpiles, and how much work they have left to do (we had so much WMD, they had to ask for an extension in order to dispose of it properly.)

I especially like this quote...
"Reasons for the Proposed Extension
Destroying the world’s 2nd largest stockpile safely is extraordinarily difficult and complex. "
http://www.state.gov/t/isn/rls/fs/64874.htm

So now we know they produced and stockpiled them. More than any other country in the world, save one, if we are to believe their own count. But have they used them? I won't bother to debate you about the use of white phosphorous and other agents in Fallujah, or the fact that WE supplied the nerve gas to Saddam during his war with Iran, so I will just drop the obvious and undeniable account. Vietnam. Napalm and Agent Orange, the latter of which sickened thousands of our own troops, which the government then tried to cover up, as well as spuring a decades long legacy of cancer and death among the civilian population of Vietnam. They are suing us right now for this, by the way, in the world courts.

So yeah, Teffy. The US produced, stockpiled, and willingly USED chemical agents. Care to drop another completely unrelated 2 paragraph newsbite story that doesn't even begin to approach the scope of the debate, but could mislead anybody with an IQ of 65? Or do you have a real answer, one that will somehow make all the evidence, including that provided by our own government, magically poof and disappear?

No? Try to stick to the topic, next time.

[erased because i called you a name]. Quote where in this thread I was 'misinformed.' You will find everything to be completely backed up by fact.

Where in this thread did I say the US did not use WMD?

Your comment quoted to preserve this example of your own [erased]. Btw, I got to tell you to STFU. [erased].
Last edited by teflor the ranger on Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:40 am

daggaz wrote:Heh, Im just amazed that I got teffy to STFU for once. I know he has been on since I posted this, he responded to a different post of mine that same very night.

Heh...wow. Just, wow.

[erased because i called you a name]. I was commenting that the only person that might have had a misconception was Sarvis, but you take the cake.

Learn to read.

Sarvis wrote:I just hope people realize that the US is a place that has a history of WMD. Not only posession and production, but utilization.

teflor the ranger wrote:I have to say that the only person that might have had a misconception there would have been you....

Allow me to give you an english lesson:

Where I say: "that might have had a misconception" is not an accusation that he did have a misconception, and in fact indicates that what he stated was true.

Everyone else got that, as no one else jumped on what I said, except for you. Everyone knows who dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Hopefully, you will not make this amature mistake in the future.

What are they teaching you in those European schools?
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:06 am

teflor the ranger wrote:
daggaz wrote:Heh, Im just amazed that I got teffy to STFU for once. I know he has been on since I posted this, he responded to a different post of mine that same very night.

Heh...wow. Just, wow.

[erased because i called you a name]. I was commenting that the only person that might have had a misconception was Sarvis, but you take the cake.

Learn to read.

Sarvis wrote:I just hope people realize that the US is a place that has a history of WMD. Not only posession and production, but utilization.

teflor the ranger wrote:I have to say that the only person that might have had a misconception there would have been you....

Allow me to give you an english lesson:

Where I say: "that might have had a misconception" is not an accusation that he did have a misconception, and in fact indicates that what he stated was true.

Everyone else got that, as no one else jumped on what I said, except for you. Everyone knows who dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Hopefully, you will not make this amature mistake in the future.

What are they teaching you in those European schools?

See Daggaz, what you have to remember is that if you keep statements vague enough you can easily go back and sayyou meant something else when you get cornered.

EDIT: Put reply in the right place. :oops:
Last edited by Sarvis on Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:26 am

Sarvis wrote:See Daggaz, what you have to remember is that if you keep statements vague enough you can easily go back and sayyou meant something else when you get cornered.

Ridiculous, as what I said was not vague at all. I merely said that if anyone had any misconceptions about it, it would have been you.

But no one has misconceptions about that, because everyone knows who used nuclear weapons on Japan.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:36 am

Nuclear weapons were used on Japan?????????

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:37 am

Nuclear weapons were used on Japan?????????

OMG... did I MISS it????

Return to “General Discussion Archive”