Multiplay Weekend Thanksgiving Weekend?

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Teyaha
Sojourner

Multiplay Weekend Thanksgiving Weekend?

Postby Teyaha » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:00 pm

:)
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:55 am

2nd and 3rds plz. :)
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:37 am

?

sok trying to control more than one character at a time?

i'd pay real money to see that
Vooku
Sojourner

Postby Vooku » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:13 pm

What a great idea! I have more or less given up on leveling for a while. It is almost impossible to find players level 20-35 to level with and it's just too time consuming to solo.

Wasn't this mud designed for group leveling? With 95% of the active player base being level 50 group leveling has more or less disappeared. The days of 200+ players at once are over (sadly), but multi-play gives us (players that do not have a level 50) a good time to level up.

Has anyone given serious thought to allowing some sort of multiplay 24/7? My idea of 'duo-play' for characters level 45 and lower. This would help deter gear hording and help bring new players in.

During the last multiplay weekend my ranger and shammy teamed up. What a great combo! I wasn't leveling like every hour but the xp was flowing nicely.
torkur
Sojourner

Postby torkur » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:49 pm

For those of us stuck working craptastic retail all that weekend, I'd like to suggest a follow up multiplay weekend after Xmas please. :)
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:37 pm

~\o--Lilira Shadowlyre--o/~

You group-say 'my chars will carry the component on them if I can.'
Inama group-says 'hopefully they'll have some sort of volume discounts on ress items for people like you'
You group-say 'oh? Ya think? *giggle*'
Inama group-says 'they could at least implement frequent dier miles'

Suzalize group-says 'oh, eya's over weight i bet'
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:59 am

it's on like donkey kong
Gukov
Sojourner

Postby Gukov » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:47 am

Somewhat off topic but has only happened to me during multi times so... what the heck.

On multi days I like to run around with my rogue to various zones that I might never otherwise go to and smite stuffs. Back in August I went to lizard marsh (that swampy zone south of WD with the alligators/diplodocuses and such) and started smiting the swamp ogre shaman semi-rareload. Got him to awful and then he recalled, presumably to some room nearby in the zone. I started searching around for his fat ass and was a bit baffled when he was nowhere to be found... until he summoned me to some !exit room with a crapload of other aggro rares. Title of the room was something like 'If I am in this room I didn't load!' or something. The marsh is !tele, which defeated my teleport potion escape, but luckily it was multi day and I was able to summon myself out with my cleric at the entrance to the zone. So, I made a note of it over petition, got a thanks for reporting it, and scampered off to somewhere I'd be less likely to die in a !CR room.

Earlier today (11/23/07) I went in there again and went after this same shaman, gave him lots of hugs, and he again recalled at awful. Ran around and checked most of the zone looking for his fat ass again but spotted it nowhere. It's possible he went somewhere I didn't check but I think it more likely he went back to his little !exit room so I ran off again.

Can someone check out how these mobs behave some time and touch it up so this kinda stuff isn't an issue?

Thanks!

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”