Restat

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Botef
Sojourner

Restat

Postby Botef » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:58 pm

When restat first went in the CON bonuses were given to every class instead of just warrior classes. As a result many of us, myself included, restated all of our characters with 100 con to take advantage of the extra hitpoints. A day later this bonus was removed effectively making those points spent on con notches useless to all non-warrior classes. I understand why it was removed and don't have any complaints in that regard but would still like to fix the characters I restated to 100 con that have no use for it.

At the time we were told to wait for a 'redo' command for restat that would let us correct this. That hasn't ever happened so I'd like to once again request the ability to fix characters that wasted points on constitution only to have that bonus removed. If an actual command won't be implemented to handle this can Admins be given the ability/permission to do this on a character by character basis?

Thanks
Dalar
Sojourner

Re: Restat

Postby Dalar » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 pm

I thought all non-warrior classes did benefit from hp bonus from con, but it stopped at a certain notch (very low, like 80 for humans or something).
Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 am

They do, but when restat first went in the con bonus for non-warriors had the cap removed.
Disoputlip
Sojourner

Postby Disoputlip » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:27 am

I think restat only should be possible at your own guildmaster.

Then there should be a train, and an untrain command. For adding 1 and subtracting 1 point.

Mabye it should even cost plat, but I assume that is waiting until 2.0, so players don't get to pay twize.

The reset command is ofcourse still needed
Gukov
Sojourner

Postby Gukov » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:27 am

There is a way for admins to reset restat already... have seen it done!
Elet
Sojourner

Postby Elet » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Gukov wrote:There is a way for admins to reset restat already... have seen it done!

are you referring to maxler's restat? hehehe

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”