Exercising makes you fat?

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
kiryan
Sojourner

Exercising makes you fat?

Postby kiryan » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:00 pm

http://www.time.com/time/health/article ... -1,00.html

Interesting article that questions the conventional wisdom of exercise = lose weight.

Basically, people consume more when they exercise... so they don't lose weight. The conclusion is that the average person is probably better off just focusing on eating healthier rather than giving themselves and excuse to have a 500 calorie donut after burning 300 calories on the treadmill. Exercise is making your "self discipline" weaker which will invariably cause you to gain weight.

Also, questions the wisdom of sustained rigorous physical activity being better than burst type activities in terms of healthy. So being in track may not be that much better than playing baseball from a health point of view.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Re: Exercising makes you fat?

Postby Ragorn » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:14 pm

I say let them get fat and then tax them for it.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:50 am

What a ridiculously stupid article. Obviously if you can't eat healthy you aren't going to lose weight. In the article, she cites a study that even a 5th grader could tell you wasn't scientifically sound. Exercising for 194 minutes a week vs. 64 minutes a week isn't going to prove anything if your diets aren't regulated. Not to mention, the women who gained weight may have dropped fat for muscle, which is significantly more dense.

More or less she states what most people already know; exercise alone isn't going to take your badonkadonk and turn it into buns of steel.

I am convinced the media in this country is helping make everyone dumber.

If you want information on losing weight, you don't go to a media outlet, you go to people who actually study/practice techniques that work.
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:01 pm

When I go to the gym, my weight stays the same because I am replacing fat with muscle.

When I stop going to the gym, I lose weight because my diet continues to strip the fat whether or not I'm putting muscle underneath it.

Thus going to the gym keeps me from losing weight. OH NOES!!
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Ragorn wrote:When I go to the gym, my weight stays the same because I am replacing fat with muscle.

When I stop going to the gym, I lose weight because my diet continues to strip the fat whether or not I'm putting muscle underneath it.

Fatty :)
The best of WTF statments of '06
--------------------------------------------------------
Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'
Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'
Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Ragorn wrote:When I go to the gym, my weight stays the same because I am replacing fat with muscle.

I've been wondering about that really. I went to the gym consistently for 2 months, but didn't lose any weight. I felt stronger and better though, so I kept it up. Unfortunately I got sick (bronchitis) then had to rush a project to completion, then got sick again (something else) so haven't been to the gym in about 1.5 months.

I'm wondering if all the work I did the first two months is wasted now, and I lost all that muscle that I (hopefully) had put on? I finally got back to the gym twice last week, and hopefully will be able to get the momentum going...
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:06 pm

No. You probably lost some ground, but that effort wasn't wasted. I went to the gym regularly for about six months, then I took 3 months off. When I went back, my mile-run time was higher than it was, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it was when I first started. I found it only took me 2 or 3 weeks to regain all the progress I'd lost during my absence.
- Ragorn
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Yes its obvious that if you diet, you lose weight... but thats not really what I find being taught today in the schools and in the media. My kids are being told to exercise or they will get fat. I was taught that when I was in school. Yes there is a nutritional component that gets discussed, but its framed in the "eat 5 grains and 2 protein and 3 vegetables" a day style. It really doesn't discuss portion size much.

I do agree that it has become a cultural truth that exercise = weight loss. my sister is a classic example. She ran 3 miles, then was out with my wife and treated herself to a blizzard after saying "its ok I ran 2 miles.. oh yea but that cheesecake this morning". She's thin, but I know 2 miles didn't work off half that blizzard let alone the cheesecake.

I hit the gym for about 6 months last year 4-5 days a week. Since I would get really thirsty, I'd take a mountain dew with me (My goal was to feel healthier and destress). That was probably 1 extra can of soda a day. Also, I did feel ALOT hungrier right after working out even after I started eating a protein bar before working out. (I usually eat 1.5 meals a day and I was consistently eating 2 not counting the protein bar). I don't know if I net gain or lost, I know my body felt better.

I can see how some of the points in the article could be legitimate... for a large # of people. It seems valid to me that diet > exercise despite our focus on exercise.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:58 pm

kiryan wrote:Yes its obvious that if you diet, you lose weight... but thats not really what I find being taught today in the schools and in the media. My kids are being told to exercise or they will get fat. I was taught that when I was in school. Yes there is a nutritional component that gets discussed, but its framed in the "eat 5 grains and 2 protein and 3 vegetables" a day style. It really doesn't discuss portion size much.

I do agree that it has become a cultural truth that exercise = weight loss. my sister is a classic example. She ran 3 miles, then was out with my wife and treated herself to a blizzard after saying "its ok I ran 2 miles.. oh yea but that cheesecake this morning". She's thin, but I know 2 miles didn't work off half that blizzard let alone the cheesecake.

I hit the gym for about 6 months last year 4-5 days a week. Since I would get really thirsty, I'd take a mountain dew with me (My goal was to feel healthier and destress). That was probably 1 extra can of soda a day. Also, I did feel ALOT hungrier right after working out even after I started eating a protein bar before working out. (I usually eat 1.5 meals a day and I was consistently eating 2 not counting the protein bar). I don't know if I net gain or lost, I know my body felt better.

I can see how some of the points in the article could be legitimate... for a large # of people. It seems valid to me that diet > exercise despite our focus on exercise.

Exercise is extremely important to lose weight. If you don't, you will let your body consume muscle mass during your diet, which in turn lowers your metabolism and average calories burned througout the day. Even if you're "eating healthy." Sure, you can lose weight by just dieting and eating healthy, but I would never call that person a healthy person.

As far as your sister is concerned, if that was her normal diet, then the exercise is still helping. If that blizzard and cheese cake are her normal eating habits that allow her to reach the calorie level that maintains her weight, then the exercise will keep her under a maintenance level and push her into a loss. More importantly, she's building more lean muscle which will allow her to burn more calories in a given day than if she was more sedentary. So, before exercise, her body only burns 1900 calories, after her routine for a month she will burn 2k calories normally -- on top of the exercise. So, in truth, she could probably get away with a blizzard every now and again because she runs.

With your diet/exercise routine, you were fucking yourself by only eating 1.5-2x a day. This will cause your body to store more calories (create fat) regardless of your exercise routine. Because your body did not want to starve itself, you were cannibalizing muscle at the same time of trying to build muscle -- which usually leads to nothing. Drinking the dew was just silly. Sugar does not quench thirst. The main reason why you were probably hungry afterwards is because you burned more calories than you took in. I save my protein bars for after a workout rather than before. I find that my normal intake of almost pure carbs in the morning up until my afternoon workout is easily enough energy to power through, then the protein bar will maintain that will the carbs in it, and I can concentrate on almost pure protein and fat for the evening before bed so I don't worry about wasting carbs. The protein is repairing the muscles, why let it metabolize before they need repaired? It's good for after workouts and before bed -- so long as you're not jamming your face with carbs before bed as well.

I know better than anyone, working out != working out properly. You can completely waste your time at the gym if you're doing it wrong. Same with diet. I had a diet that got me to lose 3lbs. a week for almost 3 months. Most of that was muscle, and I ended up pretty weak because of it. This time, I'm doing it right, and I'm already feeling the effects of the diet, and the workout loads me with energy rather than leaving me dead afterwards.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:29 pm

When I first lived on my own I ate nothing but McDonalds double cheeseburgers for about three months straight, and I lost 20 pounds. It could have been I was walking 3-4 miles a day, every day, but I think I'd rather believe it was the cheeseburgers and stick to my guns.
Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'
// Post Count +1
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:10 pm

The example of my sister was anecdotal given the article. People use exercise as a justification to over consume. That is exactly what my sister did and does. She doesn't run to stay healthy, she runs because she has a need for attention and not the kind you get when you are fat. She gets away with it because yes the running affords her enough spare calories to eat a blizzard 1x a week.

As far as I am concerned, I didn't fuck myself with my diet... I wasn't trying to lose weight. I borked my ankle something fierce playing Volleyball so after a couple years of not doing much physical activity, I literally felt unhealthy. I wanted to rebuild some muscle and stamina and to destress from work. Once I got to a healthier level, I got tired of paying $50 bucks a month for my membership and canceled it.

Also, I did read up about exercise before I started and I was on a solid program. The protein bar was to provide nutrients for muscle building since I started my workouts with weights. You are supposed to consume protein 30-45 minutes before a weight lifting regimen according to the books I read and the weight lifters I talked to.

As far as the whole body starvation thing... I first read about it 14 years ago, but I've been eating like this since I was since I was 11. Actually I used to eat only 1 meal a day, but since I got married I've been eating more often. I eat when I'm hungry and when I feel like it... Couple three times a year I literally don't get hungry for 24+ hours. I do probably eat 2x as much in a meal than the average person.

FYI, Drinking water makes me thirstier than soda. I drink literally nothing but soda most of the time 3-5 cans a day (maybe more on a bad day). Occasionally my stock runs out before the next sale and I drink water rather than over pay. When I'm drinking water, I drink at least twice as many ounces as I would normally drink of soda... and I am hungry all the time (exception to the 1.5 meals a day thing).

Today is a great example, I was hungry so I ate my lunch at 10 am, I was starving by 2:30 pm... can you guess what I'm drinking today? at least 100 ounces so far...
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:47 pm

kiryan wrote:The example of my sister was anecdotal given the article. People use exercise as a justification to over consume. That is exactly what my sister did and does.

This, of course, doesn't mean "exercise makes you fat." It means stupidity makes you fat.

The protein bar was to provide nutrients for muscle building since I started my workouts with weights. You are supposed to consume protein 30-45 minutes before a weight lifting regimen according to the books I read and the weight lifters I talked to.

You sure they didn't say after? Just about everything I've read says protein+carbs immediately after a workout...
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:26 am

Yeah, I've always heard carbs before, protein after. It just makes more logical sense. Carbs = energy, Protein = muscle production/repair.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
amena wolfsnarl
Sojourner

Postby amena wolfsnarl » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:15 am

Gotta agree take the protein bar after the workout according to the stuff i been reading. before working out im told the best way to do it is a protien shake about 3 to 4 hours before hand and than a black coffee 15 mins before you work out, The warmth and the caffeine from the coffee help to kick start your metabolism and really get you working. I make sure that i havent eaten for about 3 hours before hand, as this is supposed to help you burn fat faster. Building mass is different though.

I do all my shopping after working out, i find i have the most willpower at that point and dont bother with all the crap that would normally tempt me i stick to my diet pretty good by doing this.

Its common sense that if you dont have a diet to match your workout its not gonna work for you. your not gonna lose the weight you want if you are still consuming massive amounts of calories and fats. Yes people can justify having fast food after working out (i dont know how but some can) but ultimately it comes down to personal choice and will power. Hell i allow myself every sunday to eat whatever i want rather than stick to my diet, this way temptation isnt as bad and i can still get that big bacon classic combo from wendys every now and than, sides i get pretty sick of chicken rice and brocolli every nite.

By the way after a month in the gym (6 days a week) and sticking to a pretty strick diet and cutting out all beverages but water down from 238 to 225 :) So what im doing seems to be working pretty good so far, but i think ill hit a wicked plateau here soon though and will need some kinda help to get over that, my goal is 210 btw.
Dugmaren tells you 'Welcome to Canada, don't blame us if you're stupid enough to get eaten by the wild life'
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Maybe I'm confusing protein and carbs, I know that I was eating something before hand specifically to supplement my weight lifting as advised by a couple of different books and I asked in my gym and they recommended a couple of different choices. Afterwards I would eat lunch.
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:18 pm

Congrats Amena... good luck with the rest.

For about 45 minutes or so after your workout, your metabolism is at the highest it will be all day, so eating something that isn't exactly "healthy" isn't necessarily that bad for you. The reason you want protein is to replace the broken fibers of muscle tissue you just caused by exercising(in the case of weight lifters). For endurance or lean muscle building, you don't need nearly as much protein and can easily substitute a lighter meal.

The big problem with exercise and diet in most people is: it is really HARD to work off 200 calories, and extremely EASY to take them in. 30 minutes on a stationary bike for most people is torture, but that can of soda is so easy to drink that it's gone before you know it and you'll want another.

I made a concious effort to get off of my soda habit a few years ago, and switched to buying water(I don't like the taste of tap water at all, and in fact I am a water snob as I only buy 1 brand of water). Since then, I have felt a lot healthier and though I take in more water during the day than normal, it helps a lot with the exercise because I end up losing a lot of water.

In your case Kiryan, the soda is causing your body to digest sugar, which clamps down on your dehydration sense for awhile. Thus when you actually reach for another can, you are probably way overdue for more liquid. It is one of the horrors of HFCS imo... you basically trick your body into thinking something fairly awful for you is actually ok. I haven't yet tried out one of the "throwback" sodas that has actual sugar instead of HFCS, but I have to imagine those are better for you as glucose is infinitely more digestable than fructose.

Water also travels through your system faster, cleans out unwanted junk, keeps your kidneys refreshed and helps out your pancreas that is probably overworked as heck trying to sort out all the fructose you are piling in ;). You suffer with the same as the beer drinking phenomenon of "breaking the seal", but in the end it is so much more healthy.
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:33 pm

I switched to throwback in April. Its awesome, just like when I was a kid and it feels much less acidic. I can tell a significant difference both in how it tastes and how my body reacts to it.

Fooling my body or whatever, I have religiously drank soda for 15 years... Daily in huge quantities drinking almost nothing else. I'm quite sure its not good for you, but I also think its not as bad as people try to make it out to be... at least not for me. I'm quite sure that I don't need 100+ ounces of water a day which is about what I drink when I'm doing water and I am personally not as thirsty when I drink soda. A study stated that you have permanent lung damage if you grow up in Los Angeles from 0-18... yet 15 million people are doing fine there.

We are out of control trying to protect people from what are really minor health risks and should be none of the government's business. I had some doctor try and give me shit for not reducing my risk of some bullshit by 50% I wouldn't give you 50 cents to reduce my risk of death from 1% to .5%. I'd buy a can of soda.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:45 pm

*pat Kiryan*

You know, at some point a healthy skepticism becomes self-destructive obstinance. Right?

By the way, as a hint, Tasan is not the government. He was offering advice, not trying to regulate your behavior.

Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:28 pm

kiryan wrote:I had some doctor try and give me shit for not reducing my risk of some bullshit by 50% I wouldn't give you 50 cents to reduce my risk of death from 1% to .5%. I'd buy a can of soda.

You pay for the doctor to do his or her job, which is to tell you the best way to live your life and stay healthy. Healthy is a term that some board of professionals has carefully considered and defined, based upon their work/studies/information relating to the issue.

To be angry at someone else for doing his or her job is fairly assinine if you ask me. If you don't want advice from a doctor, don't go to one :)

Reducing your risk varies dependant on the disease in question, by the way. HFCS will contribute more to Type II Diabetes than .5%, trust me. In the end, a doctor has to take all factors into consideration and make sure that you are aware of the risks associated with behaviors that are deemed unhealthy. It is no less than a financial advisor telling you that you are a moron wasting money on the lottery.

So you may feel and think you are doing fine with your current state of being, but just remember, cancer and cardiac kill more people than old age by far, and neither of those has to have outward signs of a problem.

In the end Mike, you choose your own path, just try to make sure I don't have to pay for your hospital bills when the piper comes to collect :) (I know you have the best intentions, but if we all knew our fate, life would be awfully boring).

Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:50 pm

For one of the questions above about the time you've been out of the gym ... If you didn't really do yourself any good in the first place, you haven't really lost anything, but once you start to build actual muscle then stop, it's much easier to get back to where you were than it was to build it up to begin with. The easiest and most basic way to imagine it is if you continually tear tissue, eventually you start to build up layers of scar tissue. It's something like that. Once you build up that muscle tissue it doesn't really goes away, it just assumes a different shape once you stop working out.

Which is one of the reasons why Arnold Schwarzenegger started looking like a sharpei puppy for a little while. Lots of tissue with no tone to fill out the skin.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
amena wolfsnarl
Sojourner

Postby amena wolfsnarl » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Ashiwi wrote:For one of the questions above about the time you've been out of the gym ... If you didn't really do yourself any good in the first place, you haven't really lost anything, but once you start to build actual muscle then stop, it's much easier to get back to where you were than it was to build it up to begin with. The easiest and most basic way to imagine it is if you continually tear tissue, eventually you start to build up layers of scar tissue. It's something like that. Once you build up that muscle tissue it doesn't really goes away, it just assumes a different shape once you stop working out.

Which is one of the reasons why Arnold Schwarzenegger started looking like a sharpei puppy for a little while. Lots of tissue with no tone to fill out the skin.

I can vouch for this when i was 24 i was in the gym everyday and had some good tone and definition, after about 5 years away from the gym it didnt take long for my muscles to start to tone up and become defined again (not what they once were but still). Glad to know that even though i took 5 years off all that hard work is still there for me.
Dugmaren tells you 'Welcome to Canada, don't blame us if you're stupid enough to get eaten by the wild life'
Desirsar
Sojourner

Postby Desirsar » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:13 am

Darn people and their obsession with gravity.

*looks down at the t-shirt being worn*

If everyone worked out until they looked like John Cena (even women!), you wouldn't care that you're 245 pounds, because everyone could lift 500 pounds over their head with minimal strain.

I loathe to bring up something like this in an unrelated thread, but I think this issue is more culture than intelligence or science. I relate my personal stance on attractive opposite sex - A lot of people think I only like short, petite girls (Asian specifically), because I watch lots of videos and have lots of merchandise featuring small female Japanese singers. As it happens, even many of them, who do dance practice and concerts totaling some 5 hours a day on average, wouldn't meet one of my "standards" (of which a combination must exist and exceptions can be made for most.) Absolutely no drugs. Absolutely must be intelligent (subjective.) Preferably no alcohol or smoking, preferably never married, preferably no kids, preferably cute (always subjective to the individual and always a strong preference, almost not worth mentioning), preferably shares a lot of common interests with me. The unusual one that I think most people don't know about me - preferably can run a longer distance that I can, or can beat me in a 40 or 100 meter sprint. Some women that an average person on the street might call "fat" can easily outrun me. Some petite girls with rock abs and next to no body fat wouldn't stand a chance in this category, and I do tend to hold that against them, no matter how they look otherwise.

Low fat or low body weight does not equal... corny sounding phrase intended... "LORDLY MIGHT"

Anyone else with me if I try to get a constitutional amendment in the US outlawing the manufacture, possession, and use of human-sized scales outside of medical facilities? People need to worry more about their displacement, buoyancy, and drag than weight. If you're going to work out a lot to these ends, don't look at a scale, and don't really even look in a mirror. Count the number of miles (or blocks or feet if you're still building up) you can run, or the number of reps you can do on a given exercise machine this week compared to last week. Appearance comes with health, and health takes time if you let it lapse.
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:38 pm

I've been anti exercising as a weight loss method for the last few years because of reports and studies that seem to indicate it does not help people lose weight (despite the technical reasons why it should). This report seems to say "interval" training is twice as effective as regular exercise. I hadn't heard that before and thought it was interesting.

Additionally, I'd like to point out the irritation at how things change on subjects like these. I remember as a kid being told its healthiest to not drink with your meal (in a technical sense), now they tell you not to drink with your meal because it makes you eat less and therefore "heatlhier". Exercise used to be you had to get your heart rate over xyz for 20 minutes, then it became 2 "light exercise" like grocery shopping equaled 1 regular exercise, and now this seems to say high intensity exercise is the best. Apparently they've know that "interval" exercise is more effective, but didn't tell the general population because someone deemed it was "too stressful" for non athletes. Thats really irritating. I'm sure some of you know that, but if they are goign to bother to teach it to us in school, they should've at least mentioned interval training.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/ ... 1810.shtml

"High-intensity interval training is twice as effective as normal exercise," said Jan Helgerud, an exercise expert at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. "This is like finding a new pill that works twice as well ... we should immediately throw out the old way of exercising."

Intense interval training means working very hard for a few minutes, with rest periods in between sets. Experts have mostly tested people running or biking, but other sports like rowing or swimming should also work.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:48 am

kiryan wrote:http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1914857-1,00.html

Interesting article that questions the conventional wisdom of exercise = lose weight.

Basically, people consume more when they exercise... so they don't lose weight. The conclusion is that the average person is probably better off just focusing on eating healthier rather than giving themselves and excuse to have a 500 calorie donut after burning 300 calories on the treadmill. Exercise is making your "self discipline" weaker which will invariably cause you to gain weight.

Also, questions the wisdom of sustained rigorous physical activity being better than burst type activities in terms of healthy. So being in track may not be that much better than playing baseball from a health point of view.

No doubt this is a question of psychology. You have to play the game to lose... weight.

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”