Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Thrand
Sojourner

Postby Thrand » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Last edited by Thrand on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malia
Sojourner

Re: Dont dare to disagree with lase

Postby Malia » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:05 pm

the person with the most points will get first choice

So what you are saying is if kral doesnt win the next trip
or win on 2nd round He will get 1st pick if there is more than one claimee? I missed that in the orginal rules. Don't change the rules now.
--------------------------------
Lase Posted: Feb 24 2010, 10:11 AM

Guild Leader

Group: Triterium
Member No.: 3

so if there are 2 people next run that have claims... because 1 has higher points 550 vs 500, they will get to pick first, if its a tie and both people have 500, they will dice to see who picks first. Its not changing the rules we havent had it happen before... just like first time we came up with 2 claims we figured out we would dice it. This is the first time it might occure so we wanted to clairify it before it happened.
-----------------------------------------
Thrand Posted: Feb 24 2010, 10:28 AM

Group: Toril
Member No.: 67

So what guild is kral in again?
It sure seems like your are changing the rule that
You either had enuf to claim and therefor would dice with anyone else also had enuf. I fail to see what having more points means? For all we know kral has been bidding on mug second round just so he has 50 extra points.

-----------------------------------
Lase Posted: Feb 24 2010, 10:53 AM

Guild Leader

doesnt matter what guild Kral is in, it hasnt happened and I woulda said same thing if kral had 500 and Kindaria had 550. Kindaria woulda got to pick first since she had more points than kral.

Not playing favorites when it comes to tiamat... Pidi isnt Triterium and was up for claim i still lead, Bamet isnt Triterium and up for claim and I still lead. When you were up for a claim Lopi I did my best to try to form for a run cuz you deserved your claim. I try to do whats most fair for everyone.

If someone has 500 pts means they either have totaly lost 5 runs straight. 7 runs cuz they got 2 50 pts in there which woulda been 400 + 50 +50 = 500.

Someone with 550 points has lost more runs then someone with 500 50pts first run then 5 losses = 550. So someone with 5 runs vs someone with 6 runs. I think person with the 6 runs would get to pick before someone with 5 runs..

Not trying to play any kind of favorites, I discussed it with Dexil and thats what we came up with.
--------------------------------------
Thrand Posted: Feb 24 2010, 11:40 AM

Group: Toril
Member No.: 67

Having 550 points does not mean you lost more than someone with 500
It depends how you got the points as I am sure you know.

I am glad you discussed it with Dexil, an extra perspective is always
a good idea. Perhaps you could discuss it with someone who isn't in
your guild.

IP: 72.68.155.70
Lase Posted: Feb 24 2010, 11:59 AM

Guild Leader

tired of the whining... removing you from both runs... enjoy.

Trying to be as fair as possible... as I stated... you wanna be pissy and whiny... thats fine man

5 losses = 500 pts

you cant get 550 pts with just 5 losses... so its more runs more losses... very simple
---------------------------------------

Feel free to disagree with me... but you can diagree and argue points without attacking people, accusing them of riging bids, or playing favorites.

I tried being reasonable with you in the posts, show that I was trying to be fair. You didnt want to listen you just continued to attack and so instead of arguing with someone who wont listen and isnt happy with the runs or how they are being led or diced I just remove you from the runs. After that, i sent you a tell so that you were aware of it instead of planing on showing up.

Again I'm not playing favorites. I'm doing my best to be as fair as possible to those that come on Tiamat runs. We hit bumps in the road and I tried to discuss with the other person that helps form and lead what we could do in this scenario since it could happen in 2 runs. We came up with this solution and we thought it was the most fair to all. Sorry you disagree
Disoputlip
Sojourner

Postby Disoputlip » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Splitting is never easy when there are manual points involved.

Tia is the last place that has it, and I am very glad it does because it "evens out the dice".

I am glad it is not me handling the splitting. I remember how evil zonage became a nightmare from rules with handdowns etc.

==

Anyway, my point is about people becomming so pissed of that they stop zoning. This is horrible, especially with the current playerbase. Then instead someone that doesn't play anymore fills the spot. And they always win even though they don't need the gear.

So I just hope that players can disagree, but still keep it so civil that they can be in the same group.

My 2c.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Lopi,

You're wrong about Ross. He actually gives a shit about more than just his guild and loot. I've been on the losing side of a bid and didn't even know it and he corrected it for Lilithelle. There's been other times where he sides with other people outside of his guild that I don't really remember. As for Kral, I don't even remember who the hell he is but I don't even think Kral participates much in guild runs of anything from what I do remember.

Chars: 11 * Koren|Kral|Hyldin|Relnor|Relorian|Mopep|Teril|Krul|Miterras|Ihalir|Ofis

HAHAHA yea Lopi you're crazy. I logged into the MUD To see who Kral was. I rarely see this guy on guild runs or even asking shit from Lase.

Also, http://z15.invisionfree.com/Triterium_B ... wtopic=433

You should have asked the same question. Rules are made on the spot if there is no precedent for it. I don't think Ross did anything wrong.
spunionring
Sojourner

Postby spunionring » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Being blacklisted for voicing an opposing opinion is lame. But then again, the Tia forums have been full of tyrannical lameness lately, so not a big surprise.
Inames
Sojourner

Postby Inames » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:26 am

spunionring wrote:Being blacklisted for voicing an opposing opinion is lame. But then again, the Tia forums have been full of tyrannical lameness lately, so not a big surprise.

sounds like its time to 1-up tia so tia can stop being such a bad subject for nagging :P

I agree with lase's more points = first claim bit, because even if the person with less pointss had more runs, they still would have won at least a second tier item otherwise their points would have accumulated faster. this versus a person who lost all first and second tier bids and was left with the crapover 5 times in a row.. it just seems fair that the person with fewer and significantly worse runs would win out over the person with a couple more runs and significantly better winnings.

on that note, i say hi to all my friends and folks from toril, im glad to see that tia runs are happening so much more frequently, ill definitely try to make some soon, because i probably wont be in school much longer (damn school system is so screwed up in this country..). warm wishes, and i must get some sleep before i go pick up my gf in the morning. <3 all
Zukal
Sojourner

Postby Zukal » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Spunion,

You haven't been on a Tia Run. How could you claim tyrannical lameness? Ross and I worked out this issue together to decide what would be most fair. But the fact of the matter is and will remain that it is our run. We put the effort forth to make it happen. Splitting in Tia straight sucks. You can disagree with us all you want, but at the end of the day it's our rules that are going to be implemented. We looked at this from all angles, and decided that this was the fairest method.
spunionring
Sojourner

Postby spunionring » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:05 am

I do not go to Tia these days and thus I did not weigh in on "What's fair for splitting". I have been to Tia before btw :P though never following you or Ross.

I also agree, that the group's leader certainly has the right to decide how to split. Its nice that its being addressed out in the open well ahead of the run.

I'm not saying Lopi isn't whiny, I'm just saying that it was a healthy debate. And seeing as the group leader in the end, has the right to decide how to split points. The Trit board posts were at an end. Lopi is then left with the choice to go on the run or not, since its been discussed prior to the run.

That brings us to why there is this thread on this bbs. People getting blacklisted left and right... Twisted rune, ChP and Tia were all cancelled...

I also believe that the group's leader has the right to blacklist people. And the right to cancel the run.

But, since lately its been a bit extreme, and being done willy nilly all the time, I dub it tyrannical lameness :P
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Lopi shot a low blow at Lase with the "talk to someone outside your guild". He deserved it. Quit being an attention whore donny

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”