Inflammatory Rhetoric

Minimum moderation and heated debates.
Teflor Lyorian
Sojourner

Re: Inflammatory Rhetoric

Postby Teflor Lyorian » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Sarvis wrote:When the Democrats run one of these guys as a Vice Presidential candidate, give me a call.

Are you kidding me?
"You see, the devil haunts a hungry man.
If you don’t wanna join him, you got to beat him."
- Kris Kristofferson (To Beat the Devil)
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:23 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/i-wante ... -christie/

New Jersey State Senator Stephen Sweeney, who also serves as senate president.

== democrat, senate president in New Jersey aka fringe lunatic who doesn't represent the views of liberals and democrats everywhere according to sarvis.

“This is all about him being a bully and a punk,” he said told the press on Friday. “I wanted to punch him in his head.”

== punch him in the head... i'm sure that was also symbolic.

These people didn’t do anything to him. It’s like a bank robber taking hostages. And now he’s starting to shoot people. .... I’m just so angry that he hurt people like this to prove a point. He is a cruel man.”

== he, nj governor, is starting to shoot people. Clearly thats not inflammatory rhetoric because he's just describing what christy is doing, killing people. Now I wonder whose fault it is when someone gets angry after listening to all this non inflammatory rhetoric about the governor killing people, being cruel, killing grandma and wanting them to eat dog food... and then attacks the governor. deranged lunatic check, inflammatory rhetoric not so much because he's a democrat.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Palin: Go shoot Democrats!

This Guy: He's practically shooting people!

Please tell me you see a difference?

That said, you're getting a little closer. At least you have an important democrat using the word "shoot" this time. To bad he's describing someone else's actions rather than telling his constituents what to do.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Teflor Lyorian
Sojourner

Postby Teflor Lyorian » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Sarvis wrote:Palin: Go shoot Democrats!

This Guy: He's practically shooting people!

Please tell me you see a difference?

That said, you're getting a little closer. At least you have an important democrat using the word "shoot" this time. To bad he's describing someone else's actions rather than telling his constituents what to do.

And Palin, who isn't an important Republican except to the news media's ratings, never said it.

Hypocrite much?
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:02 pm

“This is all about him being a bully and a punk,” he said told the press on Friday. “I wanted to punch him in his head.”

== since you apparently missed that violent rhetoric, I've reposted it for you. The LEADER of the democrats in the senate in NJ has plainly said he wants to commit physical violence against the governor because he is a "bully" and a "punk". Great message right there. Lots of substance there... who is the bully again? no inflammatory rhetoric there, nope, none. Just a healthy expression of his healthy feelings I suppose.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:51 am

kiryan wrote:“This is all about him being a bully and a punk,” he said told the press on Friday. “I wanted to punch him in his head.”

== since you apparently missed that violent rhetoric, I've reposted it for you. The LEADER of the democrats in the senate in NJ has plainly said he wants to commit physical violence against the governor because he is a "bully" and a "punk". Great message right there. Lots of substance there... who is the bully again? no inflammatory rhetoric there, nope, none. Just a healthy expression of his healthy feelings I suppose.

Did he tell other people to act violently?

Like I said, this almost a good example for you. You're still reaching, though.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Teflor Lyorian
Sojourner

Postby Teflor Lyorian » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Sarvis wrote:
kiryan wrote:“This is all about him being a bully and a punk,” he said told the press on Friday. “I wanted to punch him in his head.”

Did he tell other people to act violently?

Like I said, this almost a good example for you. You're still reaching, though.

He's not reaching any harder than you are.

Return to “Current Events & Politics”