How active?

Gameplay discussion, questions and ideas.
Taylorhuston
Sojourner

How active?

Postby Taylorhuston » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:33 am

I'm looking for a new MUD to play. This one sounds promising, but the Twitter account has posted in almost a year. Is it still pretty active?

Also, is there a good place to find documentation on all of like, the races, classes, skills/spells, etc? I'm sure there is in the in-game help files, but I like browsing that on the web and getting familiar with it first.
koxa
Sojourner

Re: How active?

Postby koxa » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:07 am

Yes the game is active. Most of major action happens during weekends. If your playing from USA your more likely to find end-game action during week Days then if your playing from europe. But alot of questing, exp-farming, minor zoning (instances) happens every day. The pbase is 95% helpful so don't be afraid to ask questions. Most of the information your looking for can be found in-game.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:20 pm

I am the 5%.
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:36 pm

We do zones as a group every day in the evenings. The twitter account is useless, ignore it.
"There is one big rule in life - the things you worry about never happen, and the things that happen are never the ones you expect." - John Bellairs
Holl
Sojourner

Postby Holl » Sat May 13, 2017 7:47 am

Adriorn Darkecloak wrote:We do zones as a group every day in the https://donkeybets.com/zcode-system-review evenings with zcode. The twitter account is useless, ignore it.

hardly anyone plays anymore.
Last edited by Holl on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Sat May 13, 2017 4:26 pm

There are currently 34 players on. We zone every night. We do Tiamat once a week. What do you mean "hardly any players on"? As in there aren't 200 players now?
"There is one big rule in life - the things you worry about never happen, and the things that happen are never the ones you expect." - John Bellairs

Return to “GCC: Gameplay Discussion”