Sojourn Mudders and Where they are Now!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.

Sojourn Mudders and Where they are Now!

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 06, 2001 12:38 am

Hey all,

I thought it might be interesting to find out what everyone has been doing since we last played. I know a few people were expecting an addition to the family, were engaged, going to school, stuff like that. A lot of us haven't kept in contact, so while we wait, why not catch up?

For instance, since last we saw our intrepid barbarians, Rho and Gartra, I have changed jobs and we are currently expecting our own little barbarian bundle of joy, due to arrive March 14th.

Anyone else?

Gartra
Pheten
Sojourner

Postby Pheten » Tue Feb 06, 2001 5:08 am

Same ol same in RL. Currently wasting my time playing a level 59, almost 60 troll warrior on Veeshan server with Everquest. One thing I dont know if others have run into this problem is trying to decide if I can pull myself away from my new found family to go back to Sojourn. Havent really decided yet but god it will be hard to start all over a third time, im getting too old for this crap =p.
-Feetin
Garrok
Sojourner

Postby Garrok » Tue Feb 06, 2001 5:15 am

I'm also on veeshan, I have a 49 troll warrior.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pheten:
<B>Same ol same in RL. Currently wasting my time playing a level 59, almost 60 troll warrior on Veeshan server with Everquest. One thing I dont know if others have run into this problem is trying to decide if I can pull myself away from my new found family to go back to Sojourn. Havent really decided yet but god it will be hard to start all over a third time, im getting too old for this crap =p.
-Feetin</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Iaiken
Sojourner

Postby Iaiken » Tue Feb 06, 2001 7:14 am

Hey, It's me, I'm not sure how many of you know me...I was mostly grouped with lv50's lv5-30 alt's...So maybe I'm a mystery man to you...though if you were EVER in waterdeep, You would remember my asking if someone would accept Accorns, Hugs, or Tales of Adventure for a Flambie...(No such luck...)

What have I been up to? Well, I turned my life around...I turned my 50's, 60's and 70's of grade eleven into 80's and 90's... Now I'm off at Sheridan College taking the Systems analyst...I've gotten over two broken hearts (one when the MUD closed Image and one when I found that my girl was cheating with my best friend... Image ) I had new girls and new muds since, but they weren't the same (the muds that is...) GIRLS KICK @$$!!!

Now I'm just killing the rest of the year so that I can start my 60K/year summer job/co-op... Image Yeah, and I gained back 35 of the 50 lbs. that I lost when I was depresed over my girl leaving me...

Don't be sad, I'm better off...Older and wiser in the ways of the mud...I MEAN...Love...

Iaiken, Paladin of Torm. *Huggles for all!* Image

[This message has been edited by Iaiken (edited 02-06-2001).]
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Tue Feb 06, 2001 3:48 pm

Hm... I played EQ for a while. Got a Druid to level 50, then a Monk to level 52, had a guild disintegrate around me thanks to a backstabbing wife of the guildmaster... She hated anyone above level 40, and only wanted to play to roleplay.. Which is fine, but when she sent nasty ass tells to others in the guild for doing bigger hunts, we drew the line and quit.. Formed our own guild, and 5 people I called friends suddenly decided they'd be better off in a pre-existing guild... Which would have been fine actually... had they bothered to follow our gameplan to keep folks together and keep everyone informed. Suffice to say, I jumped ship and sold both my everquest accounts in short order. Of course then my car died and I had to use that cash for that, so I guess I should be thankful... Now I'm mired in mounting debt, have a new job that feels rather tentative, and a girlfriend that is so busy I never get to see her. Image

Life is good! (God am I looking forward to Soj3... I need something new.)

Malacar/Kelwynne

P.S. - Congrats Rho and Gartra!!! =)

[This message has been edited by Malacar (edited 02-06-2001).]
Tayros
Sojourner

Postby Tayros » Tue Feb 06, 2001 3:55 pm

*conf* & *cheer* Iaiken

*congrat* Rho

I've been drooling on myself and twibbling about aimlessly, all the while learning to speak German, caring for my newbie (tocher, see, German's paying off), and brewing homemade mead.

Tay
Dranak
Sojourner

Postby Dranak » Tue Feb 06, 2001 4:41 pm

I enjoy milking cows and shaving sheep in my spare time. All for ragorn's pleasure of course. Must... mud!!!

Dranak!
Jenera
Sojourner

Postby Jenera » Wed Feb 07, 2001 12:35 am

I left school for monetary and health reasons...
(the endless hours of mudding, no sleeping, and liquor at the frat houses didnt help either)
I got a few jobs, finally felt independent
My boyfriend convinced me to move in with him because he was sick of the long distance/seeing other people type relationship
And so I hauled ass from New Jersey to California and life could be better but can't be worse
Got diagnosed with bone problems and diabetes recently so I've spent a lot of time surrounded by pills and needles and tubes and pain
My boyfriend is extremely supportive and we are thinking of engagement in a year or two Image
How is everyone else?
ChuxTwistCorpse
Sojourner

Postby ChuxTwistCorpse » Wed Feb 07, 2001 5:40 am

Damn , sine Sojourn went down?
My grades went up, started taking a few more credits, am a officer and player for the Boise state lacrosse team. ummmmm oh yah and got a druid to lvl 50 on EQ tribunal.

Thats bout it.
ZUG ZUG
Brugg
Sojourner

Postby Brugg » Wed Feb 07, 2001 3:51 pm

ZUG ZUG ? isnt that the sound your orc drones make on that stupid warcraft game?

You have officaly entered the VH1 thread!
Wobb
Sojourner

Postby Wobb » Wed Feb 07, 2001 7:28 pm

Wobbalicious has been quietly lurking in the wings waiting to jump back into the swing of things.

I got a real job, (computer technician), enjoying married life (now that I don't mud I can actually pay attention to my wife!) My son is 15 months old, cute little bugger!

Was funny tho, the other day my wife said that I did more housework when I was mudding because I felt guilty. But now that I'm not mudding as often, I spend my time setting up networks, playing basketball etc...hehe boy we got a stack of dishes!

Ahem..anyways..good to see you all around!

Yeah where the heck is Ossisna?

*You have been <blink>Wobbed</blink>*
Vylel
Sojourner

Postby Vylel » Wed Feb 07, 2001 9:19 pm

Not sure if any of you ever knew me, but I can share my life-after-mud story.

Mud went down, got kicked out of school, lost my job, moved to the streets, made a few enemies, got lost in frenzie of constant self-indulgence...
Heard mud was coming back, got my $#!t strait, (I'll spare you the details), became a semi-responsible memeber of society... well maybe not, but I am resting comfortabley, cleanly, and safely waiting for the mud to be revived. Hope all is well for everyone. See you soon.

"For a minute there, I lost myself..."
-Radiohead-

Vylel
Mplor
Sojourner

Postby Mplor » Wed Feb 07, 2001 10:21 pm

Since Soj2 closed, I graduated from university and started a job as a database analyst, but am still playing with routers in my free time and hope to switch back to internetworking once I have built a foundation here.

As for the important stuff, I'm a playing 50-something Monk on the Veeshan server of Everquest and enjoying a pretty kickass team (except Pheten of course). Dont think I have time for two addictions, and have the feeling that, if you can 'beat' Sojourn, its been done. But if Soj3 turns out to have alot of new challenges for oldtimers you may see me more than I expect Image.

Cheers! Matt/Mplor
Saraish Aderilix
Sojourner

Postby Saraish Aderilix » Wed Feb 07, 2001 11:34 pm

Hi hi all.

Since leaving Soj2 I have hmm, increased my grades at uni, and I am now working for one of Austrlaia's largest telecommunications companies. Sure it has nothing to do with my mining engineering degree, but it pays the bills. Image

I have a girlfriend too Image We have been seeing each other for a while now - still going as strong as ever. It's my birthday soon too, and I will be 20 years young... it makes me feel like a baby on here sometimes :P

Looking forward to spending a bit of late night, quality time with the Aussie crew of Soj2!

--Dan/Saraish
Raiwen
Sojourner

Postby Raiwen » Thu Feb 08, 2001 12:17 am

After Toril closed, I had much more free time. I was already burnt out in school, had two more years to go. Started full time at the ISP I was working. Lost a girlfriend (thank goodness). Got another (even better).

Left the ISP business for a year and half for Unix programming for a medical company doing system conversions. Liked it OK. But wanted more action such as I felt in the ISP.

Got a job offer from a guy I met in the ISP business. Left a job making good money, which had been around for 17 years to work for a broadband Internet upstart, which had been around for less than a year. Turns out, I made a good decision. The company's becoming very successful, though I put in long hours.

I got married, bought a house and adopted two cats Image.

I'm looking forward to mudding with all the people I once knew.

[This message has been edited by Raiwen (edited 02-07-2001).]
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Thu Feb 08, 2001 10:00 am

Playing Duris. Founded a guild tonight, the 4th that I've run between the two muds.

[32 Shaman] Isanth Old Man of Wanderlust

I cried a little Image

- Ragorn
Galzar
Sojourner

Postby Galzar » Thu Feb 08, 2001 6:09 pm

Rho Rho Rho your boat, how you been mang long time no see, well lets see, got married ummm changed a few jobs. not doing much right now, still getting used to married life got married aug 1st so it is still new. spend alot of time with my wife's son, teaching him baseball, football, basketball. kinda fun to have a kid old enough to play with, makes ya feel young again Image
Galkar
Sojourner

Postby Galkar » Thu Feb 08, 2001 9:53 pm

Mud closed, earned a massive social life, graduated from clemson as a mech. engineer, got a job with pirelli makin fiber optic cables, makin the big bucks, bout to buy a bigger processor so i can actually mud and do other stuff at the same time on my comp, all in all, life's good. Be much better when S3 opens up!

Galk
Rizzleyi
Sojourner

Postby Rizzleyi » Thu Feb 08, 2001 11:00 pm

Funny i think everyone played everquest hehe i know more than a few sojourn players that went to eq. If anyone was on the bertoxx server i might have known u reply back!

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2001 12:41 am

Galzar!

Things are great, like my wife posted we are expecting soon. Still a contractor for the government . . . kind of explains the national debt Image I'm looking forward to catching up with old friends.

Rho
Harthorm
Sojourner

Postby Harthorm » Fri Feb 09, 2001 1:05 am

Wow... it's interesting reading through this thread. It looks like those who played Soj/Toril in the past all had bright futures Image

As for myself, I was in my last semester of college when Toril went... on vacation. At the time I was working as a technician at Voodoo Computers, based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Since that time we've enjoyed an amazing amount of publicity in the computer world (particularly the gaming market) and I'm having an awesome time as a senior technician/sometimes web developer for them. I'm also working for another small web development company on the side. Basically I'm on Cloud 9 doing exactly what I want to do right now!

Just wait till the MUD comes back up. *chuckle* We'll see if I can pay as much attention to work then...

Harthorm/Twiblin

[This message has been edited by Harthorm (edited 02-08-2001).]
Mistari
Sojourner

Postby Mistari » Fri Feb 09, 2001 2:05 am

Ack ! Its the terrible two from NM !
Hey Rho/Gartra ! Lost your phone # !!!
Woulda called a few times and stuff ... back at the govt deal again here too, and not a temporary contractor, now im a permanent contractor !!! (would like to see both of you in atlanta this summer for the get together, but with the new bundle dont think that would be very possible !!! :(

C !

Mistari/Thydyl

Geek In Practice
Galzar
Sojourner

Postby Galzar » Fri Feb 09, 2001 2:44 am

thats great rho Image hope you have a bouncing baby boy Imagethat will kill any free time you have trust me on that one Image hope to see you on s3

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2001 4:26 am

Galzar,

Hey this is my third little bundle so I have that time thing "semi" under control. Then again, when do you have kids under control!*laugh* I'm sure the midnight hour will be the only time I get though.

Mistari,

Congratz on the job! Another government contractor pain in the butt Image Drop me a line at graylyne@hotmail.com and I'll get you the number. We need to get all caught up anyway. As for Atlanta . . . I hope we can make that Image

Rho

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2001 4:36 am

Moved to Michigan to work for MediaOne with Miax. Working for the Telephony department. We're offering telephone service over the cable lines. Now working for ComCast after AT&T bought MediaOne and traded my region.

Bought a house last summer. Things are going well so far. Have a roommate that's into gaming and basically have a lan party every weekend. Also help run Michigan's largest lan part, MPCon. www.mpcon.org

Mask
Aradune
Sojourner

Postby Aradune » Fri Feb 09, 2001 5:32 am

*shrug*

made some graphical MUD thingy..

haven't done much else.

-Aradune
Ruhr
Sojourner

Postby Ruhr » Fri Feb 09, 2001 9:58 am

Since 1998? Had two very attractive job opportunities come my way, neither of which worked out (*cough*).

Got an editorial job in 1999 and rented a duplex seven miles from Capitol Hill (Washington, DC). I've been at this job for two years, getting great performance reviews/raises doing something I enjoy.

I spend my weekends with my D&D 3E group, or at RPGA conventions leveling my Living Greyhawk monk (next convention Madicon, March 23rd!!!).

Also, I'm writing a D&D module for my region, "Geoff."

All in all, there were some scary moments, but now I can honestly say that life is good. I'll be moving to a house in north Arlington with a gaming friend in June. All i need now is a new switch with more jacks for LAN Parties!

Great to see Ilshadrial, Tagad, and a few others again!

Mask: that your Cisco Catalyst 5505? That's some serious hardware ($14k) *dools with envy*

[This message has been edited by Ruhr (edited 03-07-2001).]
Brugg
Sojourner

Postby Brugg » Fri Feb 09, 2001 4:02 pm

hey Mask yall need a translations guy! dats what i do! we can have a sojourn company!
Rausrh
Sojourner

Postby Rausrh » Fri Feb 09, 2001 4:07 pm

Rausrh licks You.

Lets see I finished up college with better grades than when the mud was up of course. Got a job, got married, and just bought a house.
Now that the mud is back I expect to loose the job, get a divorce and neglect the house till it crumbles around my green warty ears.

Rausrh

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2001 6:54 pm

Ummm, Aradune? A graphical mud thingy? *rofl*

Ruhr, it's actually the University of Michigan - Dearborn's 5505. We just use it. We had 1 5505 with 2 24 port 10/100 cards, 3 2924s, 10 3Com 12 port 10 meg switches, and 2 3Com 12 port 100 meg switches there. Good network. This is our 3rd LAN with 100+ people and we had no problems.

[This message has been edited by Mask (edited 02-09-2001).]
Bregar Blackwolf
Sojourner

Postby Bregar Blackwolf » Sat Feb 10, 2001 1:52 am

Hey there. I finished college finally after years and years with an AS Degree in Computer Networking Engineering and working on some web sites on the side getting some more money to pay my way for the next step in the chain in classes. I also moved up to another company of AT&T Wireless for bill collection and have moved up in the ladder with that current profession. The next best thing to the mud is currently playing on Cazic_Thule Server of Everquest and currently have a level 42 wood elf ranger and a level 32 wood elf druid, but when the mud comes back up not telling what's going to happen.

Bregar
Jasix Prowlingwolf
Sojourner

Postby Jasix Prowlingwolf » Sat Feb 10, 2001 5:30 pm

See long winded post titled .....

Since a lot of you have asked...

But briefly, went insane, traveled 2000 miles north to hang out with Trewe/Yahli, got drunk, stoned and tattooed, started a few online businesses, still insane but working on finding happiness.

Current businesses, www.aussie-hosting.com
www.greatlakesonline.com.au

and my partnership business with Yahli is www.isyourtown.com

[This message has been edited by Jasix Prowlingwolf (edited 03-20-2001).]
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Sun Feb 11, 2001 10:30 pm

Eh....what I did after Sojourn went down.....

Played some Duris, wrote, managed to crash my computer 28 bazillion times because you just can't fit that many mp3's on a 6.4 gig hard drive....lol.

Let's see, what else...got engaged, started a new job this past Tuesday for Wonderbread, making 35k...not too shabby, just something to pay the bills until I can finally finish one of the dozens of manuscripts I've started (and get it published of course).

Probably still won't get to mud much after Sojourn 3 opens up...the woman hates me being in zMUD...she already knows what's gonna happen...even though she can spend hours on dorky-ass Yahoo and AOL chatrooms....hypocrite (LOL). Hmmm...what else....oh yeah, managed to put on 40 lbs *gag* in the past 9 months, workin that off now.

Other than that life's been rather drab and boring. :P

_\|/_

Ryan/Yasmonkey

P.S. I'm probably the only Sojourn person who has never played EQ....or Starcraft...or Quake....or Diablo....or....well you get my drift :P (Wondering if I should feel pathetic and sorry for myself *cackle*)
Raiwen
Sojourner

Postby Raiwen » Mon Feb 12, 2001 2:46 am

Naw, I never played EQ. Though I do play QuakeIII at the office against office mates after 5pm Image
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Mon Feb 12, 2001 3:54 am

*laughs at Aradune's comments*
Cirath Uruxx Kalith etc
Sojourner

Postby Cirath Uruxx Kalith etc » Mon Feb 12, 2001 8:57 am

About to be a sophmore in college after only 5 semesters! (woo!!). Other than that, not much, got a job, quit, am currently the steriotypical poor colege student.

Cir
Thengil
Sojourner

Postby Thengil » Mon Feb 12, 2001 2:00 pm

I more or less stopped playing sojourn a long, long time ago... came back for soj2 but not really as Thengil then. When almost all the Mailed Fist guys were finally gone some of the joy of playing Thengil went away, so I went for other chars mainly. Since then I still haven't managed to get the Masters degree I've been working on since '92 but I managed to be involved in a mobile IT startup that turned out pretty well... so that's where I work now Image

Playing Baldurs Gate II, 3rd Ed D&D pen and paper, Vampire: Dark Ages pen and paper when I get the time for it... which sadly doesn't happen often enough Image
Vylare
Sojourner

Postby Vylare » Mon Feb 12, 2001 4:39 pm

I went back to school and took some programming classes (I'm a real glutton for punishment where school is concerned, a Master's degree isnt' enough for me apparently), and I'm playing EQ on the Veeshan server, in a guild of all ex Toril/Sojourn players Image
Kruzz
Sojourner

Postby Kruzz » Mon Feb 12, 2001 10:11 pm

Ok got to ask is that really aradune or someone just make up the account
kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Tue Feb 13, 2001 12:01 am

you know . . .for someone who has been working computers for 13 years . . .one might think that i would have learned something or started an eBusiness or some such. . .nope, not me. damn muds. i can proudly say that i have logged over 30k hours online without ever having made any halfass amount of a living doing it.

:P

but damn do i miss sojourn . . . other than duris and medievia, i haven't had much to do, i need the mud so that i can stop fucking up my RL with that burden known as time. PS - it looks like im gonna be a car salesman. snicker. 6 years driving and i have never even owned a used car, much less bought one at all. anyway - ill be looking to scam my bosses out of money, that means cheap cars for other homeless mudders :P
Jenera
Sojourner

Postby Jenera » Tue Feb 13, 2001 2:09 am

*is so happy all her friends are back*
anyway.. Image

Well, I've been happier since my depressing post a week ago
After many trips to doctors and hospitals
I was told today that my diabetes is mild and they are 90% sure they can control with just pills! *does a happy dance*
My boyfriend has been so loving and supportive that I spent less time crying and more time laughing even with all the bad tasting food I'm forced to eat now Image
I will probably be playing Exile, Sojourn, and Everquest, or at least trying to give all three equal attention although I am sure Sojourn will overshadow both
Love you all

as Ragorn says,
Jenera the sexy invoker chick Image

Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Wed Feb 14, 2001 1:12 am

Hrm. Since mud went down. . .let's see. Decided to try exile for awhile, then decided I missed sojourn, then decided I'd concentrate on school, then decided I'd concentrate on booze, then decided I'd go back and play exile until I graduate in May.
Yup, that has been my life Image (My RP story sounds much the same)
Seriously though, things are going good for this freak of a barbarian. I graduate with a B.A. in English and a B.A. in Communication, then I have to find a job that isn't in a bar so that I can afford a computer of my own when I can't mooch off the school's internet connection anymore Image The job search is the scary part though. . .I'm not sure if I really wanna grow up Image Figure that 5 years in college is enough though and I will be hella happy to get out of Jamestown, North Dakota. (If anybody ever tells you that hell can't freeze over, tell them to check the Jamestown temperature!)

That's about all!

Vigis Wolverinefang
Trilca
Sojourner

Postby Trilca » Wed Feb 14, 2001 2:52 am

Toril went down, went insane, moved to Basternae, learned the love of pkill.. tried soj2 when it came up.. no pkill.. went to duris instead.. still there!

Since y'all prolly saw me last, I've moved to Connecticut from Virginia..my boys are now 8 and 10, hubby's living in NH with his submarine while we stay here so lots of luscious time to mud oh joy..

it's been super seeing all the old names I remember.. Aradune!! Mplor/Varia (do those two ever come apart or are they conjoined?), Jasix, on and on and on.. wow Image blast from the past for sure!

donno if i'll play, to be honest probably not.. my loyalty is to duris now cuz of my position there n stuff *cough* but still it's nice to see the old friends happy and alive!

luv ya
Trilca/Rika/Biara and a whole host of other wierd names..
Selias
Sojourner

Postby Selias » Wed Feb 14, 2001 2:56 am

Ahh, since the mud crashed over a year ago *ponder*. I took a long break from mudding... one needs to do that from time to time to keep the spirit of the mudder strong.

After that I decided to try out exile, but it didn't grab me. After that I ventured to Duris where I teamed up with Isy-dork (ragorn) and Gorm.

Now after duris has wiped, and that S3 is opening up soon I'm going to take another break in order to keep that mudding spirit going! Image I'll see you all when it opens up

-Silly Ass
Cardolan
Sojourner

Postby Cardolan » Wed Feb 14, 2001 3:06 am

Hey kids!

Let's see... I've moved to a new state, found a new girlfriend who later became my fiancee and will become my wife in a little over 3 months...

Nothin much changed here. :P

-Cardolan

aka Cardorklan, Cardiepoo, Canospam, Candyland, and many other things I probably shouldn't repeat in mixed company...
Silverast Rubicyn
Sojourner

Postby Silverast Rubicyn » Wed Feb 14, 2001 3:20 am

Hi. After Soj2 went down, didnt really do much except goto school, then just this past september started on Duris and became quite hooked. Just quit recently until I fix up RL a lil bit, then will start fresh on Soj3 when it opens, as well as play Duris some too. Hope to see most of you around !
Crul
Sojourner

Postby Crul » Fri Feb 16, 2001 1:25 am

Where you from in nj??? <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jenera:
<B>I left school for monetary and health reasons...
(the endless hours of mudding, no sleeping, and liquor at the frat houses didnt help either)
I got a few jobs, finally felt independent
My boyfriend convinced me to move in with him because he was sick of the long distance/seeing other people type relationship
And so I hauled ass from New Jersey to California and life could be better but can't be worse
Got diagnosed with bone problems and diabetes recently so I've spent a lot of time surrounded by pills and needles and tubes and pain
My boyfriend is extremely supportive and we are thinking of engagement in a year or two Image
How is everyone else?</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Fri Feb 16, 2001 1:29 am

Somebody is going to MARRY Cardolan?

I'm so proud, son!
Averyn
Sojourner

Postby Averyn » Sat Feb 17, 2001 3:35 am

Hey Ara, now that you have a Ferrari, can I have your old NSX for cheap? Image

Hmm, after Thruar quit soj2, I quit too.. No fun without rl friends.

I work for a small biomedical company that is entering the software development market. I've been working at the company for a little close to two years now. I went part-time during the fall to take a few classes towards a bachelors in cs/cis (only have an AS degree). During this time I felt like I should move on so I told my boss I'm going to start looking for another job. Unfortunately, I can't find any, and am still searching (all the layoffs in the tech sector, argh). So right now i'm sorta in between jobs I suppose. I don't feel right asking for my full-time position back when I might find another job and leave. oh well *sniff*...

Well, good thing is I have a lot of free time now. I will probably take some classes for MCSE certification (I better do this before I run out of money hee). Every damn company seems to want something like that if you don't have a bs degree. Image Other than that, I got several hobbies I can better myself in during the free time. Image

I'll be checking out soj3 cuz several rl friends want to play. I kinda get hyped when that happens.

Averyn/Tyrai/Toryn/Jhaere

P.S. thanks for letting me rant about my life!
Sarkhon
Sojourner

Postby Sarkhon » Sun Feb 18, 2001 3:03 am

Might as well add my stuff to here... had it on the old email list but I guess there are new people here that didn't read that :p

To those that knew me I'm currently in my first year of law school. In between massive study sessions and other indecent activities I still find some (limited) time to login to EQ. Still on Veeshan /w a 54 war, though far less than the past couple years. School has taken up virtually all my time but I still like to hang with some old friends once a week or so when time provides.

Hope all is good with everyone, back to work

Sarkhon T'Zarack (soj), Sarklan Ravenfury (EQ), etc

[This message has been edited by Sarkhon (edited 02-17-2001).]

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”