Volunteers Needed!!!!!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Vigis
Sojourner

Volunteers Needed!!!!!

Postby Vigis » Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:42 am

Well Fellas,
My GF wants to learn how to mud, but she refuses to let me teach her because she says it is "mine". Anyhow, was hoping mebbe one of you kind hearted souls would actually give her some advie (since she won't take any from me) and mebbe help her out once the mud is up and running. I know that it will be difficult during alpha, so I am not even suggesting that, but if you are patient and able, I'll make sure she knows enough to get onto the mud so you can teach her. Any takers?

BTW I'll pay a cash reward to anybody who can.

**Disclaimer: Reward will be in previously named Brugg Bucks which have no real value, but will equal favors from a not-so-bright Barbarian Warrior.
Thalen
Sojourner

Postby Thalen » Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:48 am

I will.
Zhadow
Sojourner

Postby Zhadow » Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:49 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vigis:
<B>Well Fellas,
My GF wants to learn how to mud, but she refuses to let me teach her because she says it is "mine". Anyhow, was hoping mebbe one of you kind hearted souls would actually give her some advie (since she won't take any from me) and mebbe help her out once the mud is up and running. I know that it will be difficult during alpha, so I am not even suggesting that, but if you are patient and able, I'll make sure she knows enough to get onto the mud so you can teach her. Any takers?

BTW I'll pay a cash reward to anybody who can.

**Disclaimer: Reward will be in previously named Brugg Bucks which have no real value, but will equal favors from a not-so-bright Barbarian Warrior.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask her to look for Utga (Troll Shaman) if she's playing evil ... or Meredin (Human Paladin) if she's playing goodie. I'll be on around 12 am - 3 am pacific standard time. As for owing me favor ... just try to help anyone who need help Image

[This message has been edited by Zhadow (edited 03-24-2001).]
Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:52 am

Cash Reward huh?

Gindipple
Sojourner

Postby Gindipple » Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:55 am

Is she semi familar with the classes and races available? Maybe you know her best and could pick the right char for her to start with. That would help alot in who might be best to help her. I mean if she is set on a grey elf, you might wanna let that be known. Or is she interested in playing a squid Image
Human probably best to start with, unless she wants to be challenged more.
alvathair
Sojourner

Postby alvathair » Sun Mar 25, 2001 10:42 am

vig...if u can drop her char name/names then i will get the australian guys to look out for her...
Jasix Prowlingwolf
Sojourner

Postby Jasix Prowlingwolf » Sun Mar 25, 2001 12:43 pm

HMmmm I think I could be the Aussie for the job Alvie :P

Hmmm but would you want you GF spending long hours alone with Mr Wolf?

Be afraid! be very afraid :P

j/k

Oh and Alvie you bonehead ring me damn it.

------------------
Jasix Prowlingwolf
Protector of Clan Prowlingwolf
Yarthra
Sojourner

Postby Yarthra » Sun Mar 25, 2001 9:38 pm

Have her start with either a barb or human warrior. then let me know about when she'll be on and I'll help her in what ever way I can Image
I'll have the same two chars as I had last time so won't be a problem finding me.. BUT teacher how to use the mud client enough to be able to to tab comp words :P
Yarthra/Myzennthia
Alistra
Sojourner

Postby Alistra » Wed Mar 28, 2001 1:06 am

I'll be happy to help. Btw .. anyone know if we're going to have newbie helpers again?

Alistra (Grey Elf)
Enistaeliea (Drow)

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”