People you would like to meet

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.

People you would like to meet

Postby Guest » Mon May 06, 2002 2:02 pm

Was thinking about this yesterday and thought it would make an interesting topic. Basically what I am wondering is that if you could meet anybody from Sojourn-Sojourn3, who would it be and why? Here is my list:

Nokie - Despite all his rage, I think the halfling in a cage would be cool to meet.

Kalthanan - Wil is crazy. Nuff said.

Dhurn - You've just always been a cool guy.

Orcus - You may not remember him, but he was crazier than Kalthanan.

This is not an exhaustive list, but just a couple off the top of my head.

Erevan

------------------
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Mon May 06, 2002 2:38 pm

I'd love to meet all the hot female elves *drool*

[This message has been edited by rylan (edited 05-06-2002).]
taelin
Sojourner

Postby taelin » Mon May 06, 2002 4:21 pm

Dhurn is cool... can attest.
Hell I love meeting anyone from the game... if yer gonna be in Southern California lemme know!

Btw I'll be at E3 in the Vivendi Universal booth (Blizzard/Sierra/Papyrus)

Sobu
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Mon May 06, 2002 6:37 pm

Have met Rhoquinn/Fen/other miscleanious incarnations, and Gartra, they're the bomb. Good friends w/ Tayros irl, he's the troublemaker that pawned this addiction on me in the first place.

Nokie would be cool, Yayaril would be a hoot.

Lilithelle, Ashiwi, Belleshel would be fun to meet.

The entire Colorado crew would be good to tip a few beers back with...

Toplack *social drinker* Frostbear

------------------
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon May 06, 2002 6:58 pm

Since I'm probably moving to SoCal I'd probably want to meet Gordex, Brog, and especially Kezlor (he's my hero). If I was ever visiting other places I think it's obvious that I would want to meet people in my guild Image
Wobb
Sojourner

Postby Wobb » Mon May 06, 2002 10:38 pm

Well if you go back,

I would like to meet Urb, Keltha(s)(r), Khyla, Tadra, Kybrell and that ranger she always hung out with forgot his name blah.

People I knew but wish I knew better:
Kurz, Innova, Shabay (heh seriously).

And of course, wish I could have met Tien. I think he was like 15 years old when I started here.

haha

------------------
Wobb
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Mon May 06, 2002 11:43 pm

look for male playing female chars.

just wanted to see if you cross dress in rl as well.

but meeting with gods, cuz i want to get the inside scoop. cyric, mask, miax, kia, shev, etc. meeting with mystra would rock. i have some stories i wanna tell her.

some of the folks i knew from previous wipes: diac, mikar, dornax, verarb, trogar, mogr, thruar, mithlin, rika/trilca, dizahk & the druid lady (name started wit F) who use to hang with him, nilan, teyaha, corth, so many many others.

folks i met: qualit, veldrex, gormal, brog, gordex, their thief friend mori/wuri??, lyndra, lurgo, tain, doji, inesa, taelin, trazt, uggrur, lazz, jenera, that necro/lich guys from san jose and soon branta, maybe i visit allycis in san diego one of these days.

sok
Mishre
Sojourner

Postby Mishre » Mon May 06, 2002 11:59 pm

Well.. i don't know if ppl from Sojourn have done one of these before, but, a mud i used to play organized a whole get-together thing at a place where the most players who were interested in attending could easily reach.. if enough ppl were interested we could do something like that.. just all meet someplace for a day.. basically just make a big party out of it..

------------------
Mishri }-Sentinel-{ Shades of Twilight
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Tue May 07, 2002 12:25 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mishre:
<B>Well.. i don't know if ppl from Sojourn have done one of these before, but, a mud i used to play organized a whole get-together thing at a place where the most players who were interested in attending could easily reach.. if enough ppl were interested we could do something like that.. just all meet someplace for a day.. basically just make a big party out of it..

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LET'S! Image i don't really care who i meet, i think all mudders are cool, at least for the fact that they friggin mud? i don't know anyone who muds and my friends and family think it sucks, well they suck Image (jk they're cool too but still!) anyways, except the person who got me into mud...i know him but he doesn't mud now (narex/narwizzle) Sojourn3 party!@!!!! would be so fun!!!!!

------------------
Leah A. W.
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Tue May 07, 2002 2:04 am

sok, that necro/lich guy from san jose was darnalak. myself, tesi, darnalak and drabyl are all from san jose

people i'd like to meet: alvathair, lestion, Okina, Sok, Diac, Sobu, Dosarilog, Saraish

people i've met: Tesi, Drabyl, Darnalak, Shelaria/Bridin
Sylvos
Sojourner

Postby Sylvos » Tue May 07, 2002 2:37 am

Darny wasn't San Jose, he was at the Air Force base closer to Sacramento before he moved out to the plains... Oklahoma I think it was.

Sylvos
Elisten
Sojourner

Postby Elisten » Tue May 07, 2002 2:54 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mishre:
<B>Well.. i don't know if ppl from Sojourn have done one of these before, but, a mud i used to play organized a whole get-together thing at a place where the most players who were interested in attending could easily reach.. if enough ppl were interested we could do something like that.. just all meet someplace for a day.. basically just make a big party out of it..

Yes, but then who would be left to zone? Hehe, can see it now. All you out in the middle of somewhere... laptops all plugged in.. *rofl* Hehe what a funny image that puts in my head.

Imagine.. One of those big horn things.. being used to send a "D00000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" out across the area.

Or.. someone shouting ok! Tanks, east! Bash 1.mob, SP 2.mob and clerics silence X.mob!

Hehe.. things that amuse mudders.

------------------
Anar caluva tielyanna.
- "The sun shall shine upon your path."
Jenera
Sojourner

Postby Jenera » Tue May 07, 2002 3:28 am

When this cast comes off and I finally get a car sometime this summer, I wanted to go on a drive down the east coast and meet mudders.
We'll see if that happens.

Some of the people I'd like to meet are

Nilan
Treladian
Ragorn
Muma
Gant
Alaindril (retired)
Tramok (retired)
Krymon (retired)
Elumil
Deshana
Tovar

Oh, hell..I just want to meet everyone.
I met Sok, Brog, Gordex, and Chenoa last summer and it was so much fun.

------------------
Jennie
@}--`--,---
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Tue May 07, 2002 3:46 am

People I've met: Kurz, Tessaire, Larok, Thruar, Rika, Nelor, Fayren, Suzeria/Tamula, Fubble.. Doh I can't recall the rest, but there were a lot.

People I'd like to meet: Imis, Kezlor, Corth, Dartan, Dhurn(definitely!), Nokie(Sorry Jeff, I know your face man, but I'd like to have a few beers with you), Ebgar, Maladryn, Retark, Weylarii, Ranor, Adriorn, Jegzed, Todrael, Jorak, Nomarack... Prolly a few others. Image

------------------
Malacar - omg ymir!
Aedaris
Sojourner

Postby Aedaris » Tue May 07, 2002 4:36 am

Lets See,

Here are the peeps I would like to meet Image

Kiyre, Dhurn, Selah, Vylare, Lilithelle, Muma, Anila, Dakn, Nilan, Turg and everybody else eventually.

Here are the peeps I have meet Image
Archung, Qualith, Sednel and Sok-afool

------------------
Mishre
Sojourner

Postby Mishre » Tue May 07, 2002 4:38 am

well i know 4 people who play sojourn.. 2 from UT and 2 from AZ.. so if you guys really want to put something together we should work out a good place for everyone to meet.. meeting place should depend on how many ppl can go, where those people live.. and how easily/cheaply we can arrange a place to meet Image then there is the alchohol.. byob i suppose right? :P

------------------
Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Tue May 07, 2002 5:17 pm

cough
Gorkl
Sojourner

Postby Gorkl » Tue May 07, 2002 5:19 pm

spit

------------------
[War 1] Gorkl Break Bones (Troll)
Zuurn tells you 'What Happened?'
You tell Zuurn 'Damn 3 year old found my mapper'
Ilshadrial
Sojourner

Postby Ilshadrial » Tue May 07, 2002 5:45 pm

I would like to meet:

Cyric (So he could understand that I am not a freak)
Miax/Mystra (So they no I am not a serial killer)
Cherza (So we could get over our hatred)
Thorgil (Always been a nice guy)
Garosh/Blix/Thanora (First groupies I mudded with on soj3)
Waelos (We been friends for a long time)
Silverast (So I could just beat him once)
Dizahk (To try and get a better understaning of this freak)
Mplor (I am not sure I could handle this, he seems very strange to me :P)
Kajib/Gormal (We always been friends)

People I have met: Glaron, Drevarr, Ithil, Zenak, and some troll in atlanta.

Person I have yet to meet in Atlanta: Nokie

------------------
Ilshad

"Your accomplishment is nothing compared to the glory that is Ilshadrial!!" Yayaril
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Tue May 07, 2002 5:58 pm

Dude, I don't hate you Image I'm just outspoken in my views and have a temperament. Flame thy enemies and forget about it a day later...

------------------
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue May 07, 2002 6:01 pm

Everybody!!
Gorkl
Sojourner

Postby Gorkl » Tue May 07, 2002 6:11 pm

poor missunderstood troll Image

------------------
[War 1] Gorkl Break Bones (Troll)
Zuurn tells you 'What Happened?'
You tell Zuurn 'Damn 3 year old found my mapper'
Jegzed
Sojourner

Postby Jegzed » Tue May 07, 2002 6:47 pm

Too many to list, but a few who'd I like to meet.

Sheverash - (Sounds like a guy to discuss the greatness of DM over a beer with.)

Lazzraxxum, Dizahk, Mplor - (Would really like to see how such great leaders in the mud is in RL.)

Omrec & Ragorn - (Would be nice to discuss with some intelligent people.)

Ambar - (I'm curios how a woman serving in the military, with two teenage daugthers, manage to mud without going insane. Image

Turg & Zrax - (Would be nice to get totally wasted with.)

All the rest of the guys in CC.

------------------
/Jegzed - Sorcere Master - Crimson Coalition
Shar
FORGER ADMIN

Postby Shar » Tue May 07, 2002 6:48 pm

The list is HUGE!! but i'll name a few.

Diac
Sok
Zrax
Kiaransalee
Xaril
Yadir
Kobei (tho its too late now Image )
Taserea
Burunga
Jhorr
Varia
Lazzraxxuum
Dornax
Verarb
Wobb
Cardolan

I'm done listing.. told you there were a lot!

Shar
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Tue May 07, 2002 7:20 pm

Err... hrmm... I know there are a bunch of people I talk to quite often who I should meet sometime.

Renarya
Turg
Touk
Verarb
Cardolan
Narrisse
Lirathal
Nilan
Zala
Lonel
Malacar
Omrec
Kaitos
Styxar
Errium
Gordex
Zoldren
Rylan (& his mom)
Mamoru
Kyrend(retired)
Altren(retired I assume)

Glorishan, Ferdelon and I all lived on the same block for a time, so I know them Image

Twyl

------------------
I am Jack's complete lack of effort.
Cardolan
Sojourner

Postby Cardolan » Tue May 07, 2002 8:04 pm

I'm surprised that no-one until now mentioned Rylan's mom, but I wanna meet her too!

But seriously... There's a ton of folks I'd love to meet, most of whom have been named already, but I'm gonna list 'em anyway, in no particular order. Image

Nokie, Kalthanan, Dhurn, Rylan (and his mom), Rho/Fen, Gartra, Tayros, Ashiwi, Belleshel (so I can trip her!), Diac, Mikar, Dornax, Verarb, Mogr, Jasix, Qualith, Veldrex, Jenera, Lestion, Elisten, Treladian, Ragorn, Gormal (and his goat), Krymon, Krimon, Elumil, Tovar, Ebgar, Maladryn, Weylarii, Kajib, Touk (oh wait, I met Touk when I had my Cap'n Crunch this morning!), Todrael, Silverast, Mplor, Varia, Lyt, Nitania, Jhorr, Xaril, Yadir, Narrisse, Nilan, Malacar, Altren, Twyl, Glorishan, Targsk, Jayden, Sylvos, Fura, Zenriel, Glarec, Galzar, Kribble, Selias (aka Silly-ass!), Gurns, Moritheil (I'm not following you anywhere though!)

Jeez, long list, and I'm probably forgetting a bunch, too. Image

Wanna meet the imms too, especially my daddy Shev and my crazy uncle Miax.

I already know Maelgwyn, Eadgydd, Syssok, Sobu, Brog, Chenoa, Meral, Gromikazer, Gordex, Caz, Kiryanna, Gonac, Lirela, Gant, Wrinde, and that kook Iyachtu Xvim. Image

BTW, Mishre, I'm in AZ as well. Image

-Cardy
combatmedic
Sojourner

Postby combatmedic » Tue May 07, 2002 8:20 pm

I would like all of you to meet my tazer! ;P

I would like to meet the gods...so i can see what they were smoking when they come up with thier quests, and invasions hehehe...

I would like to meet everyone on this board with more than a thousand posts, and everyone on the mud who character is older than me in RL and see what kind of job you have that can give you enough time to mud, and to see if they are hiring!

------------------
Aram the novice paly
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Tue May 07, 2002 9:53 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ashiwi:
Everybody!!</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed!

------------------
Leah A. W.
Kallinar
Sojourner

Postby Kallinar » Wed May 08, 2002 12:09 am

I live with Eza, used to live with Tarja, used to live with Bilraex and Seldrin.

Those few are a handful in themselves.
If I were to meet Viashro, one of us would have to travel a LONG way. Shevy lives right across the state, so I would love to meet him. Miax lives right down the road from where Eza and I used to live, so when we move back there, I sure would love to meet him (Bomb scare at the Roadrunner office? =D) All the people in my guild and all of the psuedo-friends that I have, I would like to meet you all face to face. We go on a first name basis in ACC but thats just the tip of the iceburg eh?

MOO
Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Wed May 08, 2002 2:04 am

Miax Just to say thanks for the years of fun

ALl the Area'Wank Gods just to smackem around for not enough Pink gear :P

Everyone I dont have gag'd I would love to meet :P

Q: How does a butcher introduce his new fiance to his mother & Fahter?

Think about it.....

A: "Meat Patty"
Karikhan
Sojourner

Postby Karikhan » Wed May 08, 2002 2:34 am

there are SOOO many people i'd like to meet!! i'd be afraid to name them and offend anyone who didnt immediately come to mind!
I want to meet everyone i talk to on a daily basis ... i think it would be hysterical for any of them to meet my rl hubby and be like OOOOOOOOO so YOU are the asshole :P

Mostly I'd like to meet Frobakhal, Jasix, Kelsiria and Hania...

Baikalisan/Noliez/Ugla all live within shouting distance basically and i havent met them yet (maybe this will intimidate them:P)

People I have met are soooooo few!! I have only met Mamoru and Raner/Magrog ... there were a few people i used to play a game called Tele-Arena, then later MajorMud with that were sojournites and i knew rl, but i dont know their mud names...

somone cast a moonwell and gather all of us up into one BITG ass room so we can all meet Image

-Jen

------------------
Ambar -= Squishin de Squid =-

[This message has been edited by Karikhan (edited 05-07-2002).]
Baikalisan
Sojourner

Postby Baikalisan » Wed May 08, 2002 12:52 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Karikhan:
<B>Baikalisan/Noliez/Ugla all live within shouting distance basically and i havent met them yet (maybe this will intimidate them:P)

I dont have to take this kinda abuse!
*mutter* she's so mean, she has you all wrapped up in her innocent little facade, but she's really a mean mean mean little wench!

Ok lets see who've i met: Mamoru, Minthaer/Byrlar, Ugla and Noliez (go figure), Zoltarena, Menoch/Latimer, Bergelmir

I know there are more but its been a while and im drawing a blank.

Ppl i needa meet: Ambar so she shuts up! Ssissiv and Sargax, Mezzellixxissizz, Krolb, Klurg, Ferdelon, Moritheil, Verzul, Gromikazer, Dizahk, Suzalize, Zoldren even tho he hates me and fears my booTfulness...
and this list could go on forever, there are so many ppl it would be impossible to do them all justice and list them here..you all know who you are Image

------------------
Baikalisan - Valsharess Elg'Caress - Orbdrin D'oloth
Zrax
Sojourner

Postby Zrax » Wed May 08, 2002 6:22 pm

Would be a long list

Blung,Todrael,Thranokazer,Rokub,Turg,Gyrx,Jegzed,Ossis,Kalthanan,Lazz,Ezz,Bald,Teyaha(in a soundproof room with no exits), Zoldren, Jaznolg,Lurgo,Gura,Zipa,Wobb(on leash held by ->),Nugg, Nilan,Yssilk,and probably a lot more im forgetting.

Any of the Admin staff, good patient crew this time around, and you banned Corth for a while too Image
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Wed May 08, 2002 7:50 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cardolan:
<B>
Moritheil (I'm not following you anywhere though!)

Bahahaha! I expect this is what kept me off everyone else's list.

What do you expect?

"Guys, meet Mori..."
followed by:
-- large fireball as wherever group went inexplicably goes up in flames--

Oh wait, it has to all trace back to that post I made about my pet peeves Image

------------------
Imis tells you 'everyone has a spank now and then'
Baikalisan
Sojourner

Postby Baikalisan » Thu May 09, 2002 4:03 am

Mori you were on my list, punk

------------------
Baikalisan - Valsharess Elg'Caress - Orbdrin D'oloth
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Thu May 09, 2002 5:34 am

i wanna meet everyone. especially the biggest assholes.
Kalthanan
Sojourner

Postby Kalthanan » Thu May 09, 2002 7:14 am

oh baby. i'd love to meet all you 'chicks' that i've cybered over the years on this mud.

i'm salivating!

------------------
Kalthanan N'Drithrander, Knight of Darkness
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Thu May 09, 2002 12:33 pm

Of all the people on Sojourn, it's Nilan I wish to meet the most. You'll always have a place in my thoughts, old friend.

- Ragorn

------------------
Turxx
Sojourner

Postby Turxx » Thu May 09, 2002 5:00 pm

Turra
And of course the rest of you. There are so many people on this mud and all of you rock, yall are the reason i play.
Elisten
Sojourner

Postby Elisten » Sat May 11, 2002 12:55 am

I want to meet everyone! Image

However, there is one who I want to know above all..

"Though I sit alone, my heart is soaring
Far above the sea
To a place of dreams
And unknown faces
I'm looking there for thee

And when I reach this never land
Our souls can join in dance
Those precious moments of the dream
The warmth of our romance

And before the light does start to fade
We kiss and share the sorrow
Embracing spirits, oh, so tight
For we know what comes tomorrow"

(I don't know who wrote this, I just found it somewhere...)

Elisten

------------------
Anar caluva tielyanna.
- "The sun shall shine upon your path."
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat May 11, 2002 1:11 am

http://nlh.mudservices.com/rogues/shabay.html

------------------
In the Great Cat's silence we walk,
In its speed, we strike,
In its strength,
we find victory,
In its Pride, we return,
Home.
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat May 11, 2002 1:16 am

Eh, yo - Medievia always rocks HUGE get togethers in the philly area - what is a neutral place or the best place for a party to go down? Is there someone who can make a web based poll and link to a topic here - pick a few cities around the country - see which ones get the most "best place" or something.

also - i'm torn, should I move back to portland, or san diego?? sigh.

-daz

------------------
In the Great Cat's silence we walk,
In its speed, we strike,
In its strength,
we find victory,
In its Pride, we return,
Home.
arani
Sojourner

Postby arani » Sat May 11, 2002 6:45 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jenera:
<B>When this cast comes off and I finally get a car sometime this summer, I wanted to go on a drive down the east coast and meet mudders.
We'll see if that happens.

Some of the people I'd like to meet are

Nilan
Treladian
Ragorn
Muma
Gant
Alaindril (retired)
Tramok (retired)
Krymon (retired)
Elumil
Deshana
Tovar

Oh, hell..I just want to meet everyone.
I met Sok, Brog, Gordex, and Chenoa last summer and it was so much fun.

i think you forgot someone sis..*clears her throat* arani

------------------
arani
arani
Sojourner

Postby arani » Sat May 11, 2002 6:53 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Erevan:
<B>Was thinking about this yesterday and thought it would make an interesting topic. Basically what I am wondering is that if you could meet anybody from Sojourn-Sojourn3, who would it be and why? Here is my list:

Nokie - Despite all his rage, I think the halfling in a cage would be cool to meet.

Kalthanan - Wil is crazy. Nuff said.

Dhurn - You've just always been a cool guy.

Orcus - You may not remember him, but he was crazier than Kalthanan.

This is not an exhaustive list, but just a couple off the top of my head.

Erevan

well lets see..ive met a few already...
tovar...i miss you and love you

my list i want to meet..
gineril my sis
jenera my sis
nokie my sweet thief
aruk my savior
and all my old wyrmies.

oh and tovar i would love to meet you again soon!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
arani
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sat May 11, 2002 2:14 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Baikalisan:
<B>Mori you were on my list, punk

erf, didn't mean to neglect j00!

I owe you an apology hug if we meet :P
Mishre
Sojourner

Postby Mishre » Sat May 11, 2002 7:09 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Daz:
<B>Eh, yo - Medievia always rocks HUGE get togethers in the philly area - what is a neutral place or the best place for a party to go down? Is there someone who can make a web based poll and link to a topic here - pick a few cities around the country - see which ones get the most "best place" or something.

Probably the best way to do it is have someone willing to arrange a meeting place in their hometown.... if enough ppl are willing then it could be a vote... so.. i suppose just list your city here with the arrangements you would make.. (big city would be better because generally plane tickets are cheaper, however if a lot of ppl will drive then it really doesn't matter Image

------------------
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sun May 12, 2002 5:28 pm

y'all remember those Toril Mardi Gras parties... Hrm...

------------------
You group-say 'we should be fine... in theory... flee a lot'
Oteb group-says 'i will log that. '
Jurdex
Sojourner

Postby Jurdex » Sun May 12, 2002 6:19 pm

Party at Rokub's place next Mardi Gras.

Dornax
Jurdex

------------------
The Raven of Wisdom

Est Sularus Oth Mithas