Inspiration!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Daz
Sojourner

Inspiration!

Postby Daz » Sat Jan 04, 2003 1:26 pm

Thanuk's great flames inspired me to stop and realize that I enjoy the people I play with. So, without further . . . whatever, in no particular order besides when they pop out of my head -

Sok - I used you as an example when I started trying to leave the 'newbie' sticker behind, I'm glad you are still here as an example for new players.

Thanuk - At first you got under my skin, but for an AFC fan, you aren't all that bad. You need a warning label however, first impressions are NOT your cup of tea.

Todrael - Man, I heard dirt was studying this guy to find out how old he was. Nice to know the mud has that staying power.

Crumar - The dice really are rigged, bro Image I was listening in on Miax and Shev's plans one night . . . don't do MD!

Thadrin - Come back! Or at least let me borrow that damn sword! *wink*

Donut - D2 is evil . . . but the evil that is D2 has incarnated upon sojourn in a much more sinister form - be wary Image (side note - leveling with you and Xisi is probably the highest point in my time as an evil, I hope guys like you take over reins as leaders for the evilrace and bring it back to the glory it once knew.)

Xisi - You look up to Todrael. That is scary! Watching you tackle sojourn head on with determination and fortitude has been great. Don't change.

Selias - Much props for being the only mudder willing to step onto the football field with me.

Kajib - You gonna let Selias show you up?

Waelos - I swear dude, she is getting weaker. I'll have her posing nude within 3 months . . . well, maybe I'll wait til she's 18.

Wuva - *bounces around behind you* na-na-na-na-boo-boo! You can't hear me! Just think hon, soon when I do that you can turn around and whap me upside the head for being a smartass!

Slavan - I'm white and I whine, does that count?

Muma - Backdoor lover! Come from behind with the lights down low . . .

Aedwyn - I got rubber slippers for christmas. You have been warned.

Zajan - You realize I'm only nice to you cuz your sister is a redhead, right? *whistles innocently* jk! Tell her that her friend says its ok that she forgot me! No love!

Dornax - Unretire! *stomps*

Dartan - Sometimes I wonder if you are badass or crazy, but your obvious good taste is clear in music, so I have faith in you. Reminder: the knowledge you have of this game is sickening. You could write a college textbook on this damn game. Now is the time in your life to focus on trying for college girls, and when that fails, taking the angry, neglected housewives.

Ragorn - Dr. Mud. Nuff said.

Turxx - You keep the game fun, and in perspective, while leading a clan - I gotta give you props for holding it down.

Chandigar - Haha, you are never gonna be 50!!!! :P j/k! You've been a friend for several years, so thanks. It has been an honor being guilded with you.

Sesena - Get off your back and get back to the mud, we miss you!

Trewe - Don't let her up!

Narrisse - Say 'aboot' for me? Hahahaha! I love canadians. Are all the rumours about canadian girls true?

Lilithelle - For some reason I think of you as the mother of all elves. Nice, generous, wise, but always ready to reach out and backhand you for getting out of line.

Nekler - Some things never change, they just get better.

Aedwyn - Have I already mentioned prison sex in this thread?

Osheara - I swear hon, if you slap these people hard enough, you get what you want! I swear!

Corth - Duck if you see any pissed off elvish women walking at you.

Yarash - Who knew locate object could be so damn consuming?

Salen - You've always been cool to me, even when you didn't know it was me. Definitely one of the mud's premier niceguys. Ladies hear that? He's single, too! (I want payment in coin, Salen!)

Twyl - Yet another of those damned guildguys that I thought I hated for sure. I suck at apologies tho, so just deal. I'm still bitter about getting ripped out of the only amy ring I ever won in 30+ brass runs :P

Ythera - Jesus christ, level already! We need a decent lich on the good side!

Daz - Ugh, I'd get along with you better if you didn't talk so damn much. My advice is to shut the hell up.
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Sun Jan 05, 2003 12:59 am

I just had the biggest high school yearbook flashback reading that.

Toplack

------------------
Kegor
Sojourner

Postby Kegor » Sun Jan 05, 2003 7:40 am

See comments on Jaznolg by Daz here (who doesn't know me at all). Fun for the whole guild. Image

http://www.sojourn3.org/ubb/Forum6/HTML/002173.html
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:05 am

It's so easy to judge people based on what you have heard or what you think you know ...

ask 90% of the evil ressers who helped them the most? bet Jaznolg's name comes up ..

he gets so much shit because people think he is one way or another .. I personally have nothing but GOOD things to say about him ... He has been there for me when I was a BABY Ogre Shaman, barely lvl 20 .. had me up on smoke with baikalisan and him, doin xp ...

Jaz, bro .. I love ya!

Actually, all my *brothers* have this REP I'd LOVE to shatter (take the time to get to know them .. they are AWESOME guys) .. they are called *leet* bastards .. but man u should hear them on assoc channel Image it's hysterical!! (Gura's momma does WHAT?!) I'm SO proud to be one of you, i hope it NEVER changes ... the online family we have become is an inspiration ... (man its GOOD to be the QUEEN)

-Ambar "Phatty" -= Powermudder extraordinairre =- (eyeroll)
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:37 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Daz:
<B>Ythera - Jesus christ, level already! We need a decent lich on the good side!
</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree! Should level quicker! We so need a lich. Highly concur with you. Or, why don't you make one daz, but go evil so you can bitch about goodies, then go back to .. er, wait, sorry, already happened.

------------------
-Arilin Nydelahar
...Knowledge is power, and knowledge of life and death brings power over all beings, living and unliving.
Xisiqomelir
Sojourner

Postby Xisiqomelir » Sun Jan 05, 2003 9:09 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Arilin Nydelahar:
<B> Or, why don't you make one daz, but go evil so you can bitch about goodies, then go back to .. er, wait, sorry, already happened.

Well, I grouped with Zad a fair bit, and we never discussed the Neutrals or Neutral society at all. So your point is somewhat invalid.

------------------
Thus spake Shevarash: "Invokers are not going to be removed"
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Sun Jan 05, 2003 9:21 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Xisiqomelir:
<B> Well, I grouped with Zad a fair bit, and we never discussed the Neutrals or Neutral society at all. So your point is somewhat invalid.

Agreed. But if I had meant it in seriousness other than complete inane sarcasm you'd have a point, but you really don't. It's moot either way. Drive through please.

------------------
-Arilin Nydelahar
...Knowledge is power, and knowledge of life and death brings power over all beings, living and unliving.
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sun Jan 05, 2003 10:09 am

Or, we could keep discussions about why jaznolg is a complete ass to the thread where i made those remarks. This thread is positive, that is negative - but he comes here to thrust negativity into a positive thread. Typical.

Your argument about how much he helps people doesn't mean anything, btw. I am an ass, but I have spent more time on this mud helping players with my various alts than any of you will ever know. Helping people does NOT make me less of an ass, it makes me a nice ass.

Personally, I think he helps evil ressers because half the time, he can't do jack without them. It isn't the goodness of his heart, it is another example of him furthering his own ends. You are gonna need a better argument for his man of the year campaign.
Turxx
Sojourner

Postby Turxx » Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:16 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Daz:

Turxx - You keep the game fun, and in perspective, while leading a clan - I gotta give you props for holding it down.

B]</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

grunt
Kegor
Sojourner

Postby Kegor » Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:21 am

I was hoping for a response to my post from you on that other thread Daz. I hope its not asking too much to find out exactly what made you decide this. I am very interested.
Slavan
Sojourner

Postby Slavan » Sun Jan 05, 2003 1:19 pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Daz:
Slavan - I'm white and I whine, does that count?

Whats that suppose to mean? *confused*
Grxx
Sojourner

Postby Grxx » Sun Jan 05, 2003 1:28 pm

i think thats his way of telling you he likes you, maybe you made a refrence once to liking white wine to or within earshot of him
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:09 pm

rofl, nice guess, but no Image its a joke that i haven't told slavan yet.
Silsaterur
Sojourner

Postby Silsaterur » Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:38 pm

*sniff*

I'm just offended I didn't even make the list... must be one of those, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything" sutuations...

*sniff*

------------------
Adilmir tells you 'are you a Mumavore?'
Aedwyn tells you 'Ill do you if you give me plat so I can gamble :)'
Slavan
Sojourner

Postby Slavan » Sun Jan 05, 2003 3:07 pm

rofl, nice guess, but no Image its a joke that i haven't told slavan yet.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Im waiting Image
Chandigar2
Sojourner

Postby Chandigar2 » Sun Jan 05, 2003 6:47 pm

<B>Chandigar - Haha, you are never gonna be 50!!!! :P j/k! You've been a friend for several years, so thanks. It has been an honor being guilded with you.

Hey! I just got 48, so I'm right on track for getting 50 by 2006. Go me!

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”