White Wolf Rpr's?

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
thrankon
Sojourner

White Wolf Rpr\'s?

Postby thrankon » Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:20 pm

Hey ya'll
just curious if any of you folk out there ever got into the Vampire/Werewolf/etc world provided by White Wolf?? Am currently playing on the old school online worlds of MUSH's and actually found one that wasnt all TSM and TS. Its pretty cool and am hoping to find some Roleplayers out there interested in joining in. Be nice to have some folks I know runing around the grid to shoot the shit with.

Thrankon
thrankon
Sojourner

Postby thrankon » Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:01 am

Nobody around here very played V:tm or W:ta made by White wolf? damn guess i really am a geek. Image
Gerad
Sojourner

Postby Gerad » Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:11 am

Naw, dude, I played the live action AND tabletop games for years, I mean, for like 7 or 8 years, but im so burned out on them now that I dont really play anymore, but I have alot of friends that do. Theres a big organization called OWBN (www.owbn.org) and you can probably use their site to find a game in your area (although I am not sure, I havent visited the site in ages).

3nj0y

G

------------------
Auril tells you 'Yes, we're plotting the destruction of all that is holy - and unholy, too. Just to be thorough.'
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed Jan 22, 2003 3:45 pm

I used to play vampire on a regular basis when i was around 15 or so, but not a lot of people around here had the books so I just play d&d now.

------------------
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Dartan tells you 'i own so hard sometimes it makes me want to cry'

Kiaransalee OOC: 'Justin Timberlake will be the next Elvis'
amolol
Sojourner

Postby amolol » Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:00 pm

ive played malkie brujah and nasferatou(sp?)

ive also played a ware wolf...used to do white wolf all the time...dont any more though..

------------------
Xolan OOC: 'I am adicted to Amolol. so i guess i'm an Amoloholic

Ythera OOC: 'Someone put a Sok in Aleilal?'
thrankon
Sojourner

Postby thrankon » Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:25 pm

Well if anyones interested theres online RP based around these games, with openings in the sabbat vampire, camarilla vampire, werewolf and wyrm for sure and probably mortal or mortal+ without much hassel. I've got access to all the books you could ever need and I'd be more then happy to give a refresher cource in whatever clan sect etc u need. If anyones interested just leave a post here on this board and I'll give ya my email in game. Its mostly roleplayer orientated so if your looking for face paced combat action, this one isnt for you. But if you wanna have some politcal intrigue and the chance to live the life of an undead or were let me know Image
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sun Jan 26, 2003 8:58 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by thrankon:
<B>
Nobody around here very played V:tm or W:ta made by White wolf? damn guess i really am a geek. Image</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naaah, we play In Nomine by SJG.

www.angelfire.com/in4/nomine

I just updated the campaign page.

------------------
Toarn group-says 'my lvl 50 buffer has officially been Mori-fied.'
Shevarash tells you 'you want to mud marry me? *scratch*'
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sun Jan 26, 2003 8:59 pm

PS - Oh yeah, we needum some undead players for it.

------------------
Toarn group-says 'my lvl 50 buffer has officially been Mori-fied.'
Shevarash tells you 'you want to mud marry me? *scratch*'
vezasee
Sojourner

Postby vezasee » Mon Jan 27, 2003 3:28 am

Used to play Vamp hardcore 3 years ago, mostly Sabbat. Just started a new game with my roomies last week, also Sabbat. LOve the game and think white wolf is the bomb. We stopped playing for the most part due to D&D 3rd ed. Lookin forward to high politics game right now. We're a bunch of neonates in montreal where only the strong survive. should be much fun. You got Sabbat questions I'm the chiquita to talk to.

------------------
giggle
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Mon Jan 27, 2003 4:17 am

i dont RP, i find it boring and all that - but i do love administrative shit. i help run and manage larps in the newark, delaware area. our players travel to baltimore or philadelphia (irl) often tho

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”