Psychos

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Wobb
Sojourner

Psychos

Postby Wobb » Tue Apr 10, 2001 11:45 am

hehe this post is just for fun and is not meant as a flame to anyone (necessarily)

"What do you MEAN? Christ I wanted to playertest a HIGH level character I mean come on I've played this mud since 1989 or whenever it opened and I think *I* DESERVE to alpha a higher level character."

"But dude, they already have an alpha team all set that is doing a great job, letting more people alpha higher levels will actually DELAY the opening of beta, which I think we agree is the whole point--to get to beta ASAP."

"Screw that! I wanna know if my racial bonuses for dex and for str on my other character, when adding the +1% per 10 str above 100, will deal the damage I need it to deal at said level!"

"dude, you have gone off the deep end"

"My ass! I told you this was gonna happen. It's the same thing everytime, you've got the same few people ptesting ---hey wait a minute...do you know that it's possible that one of the people alpha testing has a social problems? they might be some kind of drifter looking for a place to bring down others! Think of the CONTROL they have?! If they tell Miax, hey...make this harder because I'm a damn good player and I don't want other people, f**king newbies and twinks to be getting some kind of advantage over me..someone who has played this mud since 1983"

"dude, the mud wasn't open in 1983"

"whatever you know what i'm saying? "

"actually, no...if we all get granted higher levels for alpha then sure, we are going to find a crapload of more bugs, or in your opinion 'stuff that sucks' and just bombard the admins with work that will get done anyways..."

"screw it, i'm quitting. screw this mud I don't even want to play it"

"fine man, then don't"

"fine"

"fine"

"fine, you know i've played this mud since 1967 and i'mm telling you this kind of crap would NEVER have happened back then"

"i'm leaving now, your dates keep getting earlier by the way"

"fine"

"fine"

"fine"

"fine"

"it's not fine"

"fine, its not fine"

"fine then"

"no, not fine"

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

*END OF DIALOGUE*

YOU PSYCHOS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS
SHADDUP AND PLAY
Elscint
Sojourner

Postby Elscint » Tue Apr 10, 2001 12:57 pm

Elscint tells you, '!'

Elscint Hairytoes (The Halfling Sorcerer)
Luke
belleshel
Sojourner

Postby belleshel » Tue Apr 10, 2001 1:00 pm

Ragorn says 'Don't worry you won't die, just assist'
The EM bunch knows what I'm talking about Image
Belle
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Tue Apr 10, 2001 2:59 pm

ROFL

Belleshel that was amazing Image

I wanted to test EM bows so I told someone to go on a drulak guard. Bow broke on the first shot, and I went to switch to my swords. Some of the imms decided to screw with me and put me in ress effect before the fight, so with my 18 strength I couldn't wield my sword, and with my 17 dex I couldn't rescue everyone and the entire group died :P

I can get ANYONE killed.

- Ragorn
Zuurn Shatter Skull
Sojourner

Postby Zuurn Shatter Skull » Tue Apr 10, 2001 3:15 pm

Some people.......*roll*
I dont see where they get off bitching about something that wouldnt even be here if not for the gods. Let alone even if that person did 'play since 1967' (which is rediculous) it was because of the god's generosity of MAKING the mud that they got this privelage.

------------------
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Zuurn Shatter Skull (Troll)(RP) stands here.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Tue Apr 10, 2001 4:35 pm

I won't be mean and name names, but my favorite was "They'll probably let me be an admin since I was an admin for a couple weeks before the split."

I thought that was so cute.

- Ragorn

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”