Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:05 pm

your playing an evil char now??! *boggle*

[This message has been edited by Zoldren (edited 07-30-2002).]
Nokie
Sojourner

Postby Nokie » Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:05 pm

I've noticed is all these evilrace folks who were so venemous and hateful towards Dartan are suddenly his best pal defending him here.

It's really quite amusing.

------------------
Nokie 'No you don't!! That belongs to me!' Quickfingers
Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:09 pm

i think that is funny if it was aimed @ me Image
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:17 pm

I think Dartan's a really fun guy, in all honesty. He's like one of those old-fashioned spring-driven toys... give him a little push and he provides days and days of entertainment.

Sigh, I'm sorry Dartan, you really are the only one who brings this out in me. Except for Kiryan, that is... and Kiryan's been unusually likeable lately, what's up with that?
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Jul 30, 2002 6:15 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ashiwi:
<B>I think Dartan's a really fun guy, in all honesty. He's like one of those old-fashioned spring-driven toys... give him a little push and he provides days and days of entertainment.

Sigh, I'm sorry Dartan, you really are the only one who brings this out in me. Except for Kiryan, that is... and Kiryan's been unusually likeable lately, what's up with that?</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually Ash I use to think Kiryan was the biggest moron ever. After getting to know him and stuff I really like him (straight like). He's a fun guy. We're all different people in game and Kiryan is a perfect example of why u should separate BBS from MUD.

------------------
You group-say 'Go-chan looks like a man'
Sinusosaxiy group-projects 'if she is a man call me gay'
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Tue Jul 30, 2002 7:05 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"><B>
of course you did, Ladorn thanks you for his tears and I did offer Kralgar's loot and icy saukuruk daggers which you did bid on.
</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I just know you don't remember. I haven't done Kralgar yet this wipe, and I was never around for a bid on daggers which I wouldn't need anyhow.

Also, who cares what level I was when I quested to find Zhalatrax? I asked you for help because I had helped a million times w/ other people that had found rares(and had subsequent claim to them) and I thought that was the "rule" with them. You find, you claim.

Other points, probably valid, it's a matter of opinion.

Twyl

------------------
I am jack's complete lack of effort.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Jul 30, 2002 7:12 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tasan:
<B> Now I just know you don't remember. I haven't done Kralgar yet this wipe, and I was never around for a bid on daggers which I wouldn't need anyhow.
</B>
Everytime I did Strife/Calamity we always did Kralgar, except for that one time.

<B>
Also, who cares what level I was when I quested to find Zhalatrax? I asked you for help because I had helped a million times w/ other people that had found rares(and had subsequent claim to them) and I thought that was the "rule" with them. You find, you claim.
</B>
awesome, wish i was shown that courtesy early this wipe. watch out for my lvl 1 chars claiming rares!

<B>
Other points, probably valid, it's a matter of opinion.
</B>
nog.

[/B]</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
Ensis
Sojourner

Postby Ensis » Tue Jul 30, 2002 7:18 pm

cough..

Custom badges sounds like a cool idea. If you are guilded you don't really get the option at the 50 story, writing story could be cool if you wanted a badge or title or both.

------------------
Ensis Inferni
Bish Enterprises Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Copyright 1999 Fydollaho Productions.
Glorishan
Sojourner

Postby Glorishan » Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:05 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ensis:
<B>cough..

Custom badges sounds like a cool idea. If you are guilded you don't really get the option at the 50 story, writing story could be cool if you wanted a badge or title or both.

You can keep your level 50 title while in an association. Kalthanan did, as well as some others, I believe.

Glorishan
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:29 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Glorishan:
<B> You can keep your level 50 title while in an association. Kalthanan did, as well as some others, I believe.

Glorishan</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes Kalthanan was in DSR for a very long time and kept his knight of darkness title.

------------------
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Wed Jul 31, 2002 11:26 am

look pink
(worn as badge of honor) Ambar's fan club president (illuminating) (glowing) (PINKED! just for Pinky!)

------------------
Ambar -= Beloved Matron =- Crimson Coalition
old depok
Sojourner

Postby old depok » Wed Jul 31, 2002 12:20 pm

I thought that the plan had been for guilds to have their own badges. Is this not the case?

Would really like having a badge reflecting the guild you are in and possibly the position you hold in it. Would add a lot of role play to the game.

Worn as badge:

The Shrunken Head of the Cloud Giant Shaman.

Think red, grey and white ansi
Kalthanan
Sojourner

Postby Kalthanan » Wed Jul 31, 2002 9:15 pm

woohooooo! damn, Dartan's just a one man army:P

anyways.. can you people see what's going on? the reason why he's so worked up over all this is because YOU have goaded and provoked him.

he's here to have fun just as many of you are, his teenage hormones are high and he decides to brag/show his friends what's in his bag and suddenly BLAMMO! people are jumping all over him for being greedy this and whoring that (i mean hoarding).

he's been blasted for being a packrat and stealing mobs.. how many of you have clothes you don't wear tucked away in your drawers/attics/basements? (mebbe some homeless newbie would like a warm sweater this winter!) and how many of you have cut in line at the theater or grocery store or while driving?

c'mon people.. get with it, if yer so vocal about such minor things as colored ansi and what a teenage guy does on a mud, why not be proactive and protest for things such as eliminating child labour in third world countries, the need for increased child support for single mothers, or equal rights for goat lovers (Gormal, you owe me a beer for that plug).

remember:

Complaining is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, BUT it doesn't get you anywhere.

[This message has been edited by Kalthanan (edited 07-31-2002).]
Zagaz
Sojourner

Postby Zagaz » Wed Jul 31, 2002 9:18 pm

Or how about a bunch of badges for a Tia group.

My group did Tia and on top of some spiffy gear, I got this badge, maybe like a helmet, like a dragons head or something, that would go on top of any other head gear.

Sorry, just being silly.

Badges would rock, but would it be possible to have mutliple slots for badges, or would you have to decide which one to wear when?

------------------
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.
Glorishan
Sojourner

Postby Glorishan » Wed Jul 31, 2002 9:31 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zagaz:
<B>Or how about a bunch of badges for a Tia group.

My group did Tia and on top of some spiffy gear, I got this badge, maybe like a helmet, like a dragons head or something, that would go on top of any other head gear.

Sorry, just being silly.

Badges would rock, but would it be possible to have mutliple slots for badges, or would you have to decide which one to wear when?

I killed Tiamat and all I got was this lousy badge, T-Shirts? Most of Tiamat gear is basically a badge anyway. Only a few of the items are worth wearing, the rest are just bragging rights, basically. I'll own that mug yet.

Glorishan
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Aug 01, 2002 12:35 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Glorishan:
<B>I'll own that mug yet.

Glorishan</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we arm wrestle for it!

also yes if you try putting all your eq into one container, you have to get through 5.fireweed to find the earring, 10.air to find the swirling air orb etc. it's annoying

------------------
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Thu Aug 01, 2002 3:21 am

dalar must be a cool guy to get this many posts devoted to him. I wish people hated me that much Image *sobs*

oh wait . . . i don't mud here . . . why
don't i just go away?

argghh

------------------
-Daz "<^> (*¿*) <^>" Proudwolf
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Fri Aug 02, 2002 3:44 am

ROFL nokie, cos they can have dartan on their team now silly! *ruffles*

I imagine Dartan typing at the keys really hard and enthusiastically hehe! In this instance I totally have to stick up fer him. Dartan went, and still goes, ridiculously out of his way to help find rares for people and to help figure out quests n stuff. If Dartan had even half the items that he has done for other people in that bag you folk would no doubt be a kazillion times more disgusted hehe.

------------------
Sarkhon
Sojourner

Postby Sarkhon » Fri Aug 02, 2002 10:17 pm

I'm not getting involved in this, however, i have an Idea: Dartan, take this to the DSR bbs, the comments from people who are either non-guild or entirely clueless are only making things worse. If you want to continue it do so there, anything else is entirely pointless and will only aid in pissing more people off. We can argue till our faces go blue there and at least you wont get the peanut gallery's comments as well.
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Sat Aug 03, 2002 2:10 am

Dartan's not a member of DSR anymore. Infact, DSR doesn't exist anymore.

------------------
-Yayaril
Sarkhon
Sojourner

Postby Sarkhon » Sat Aug 03, 2002 4:50 am

Thanks for cluing me in (snicker). Those of us that were in DSR still have access to the DSR private forums -- like I said, the peanut gallery can never resist sharing their clueless wisdom. Thanks for trying though.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yayaril:
<B>Dartan's not a member of DSR anymore. Infact, DSR doesn't exist anymore.

[This message has been edited by Sarkhon (edited 08-03-2002).]
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Sat Aug 03, 2002 10:01 am

It's my job as the official peanut gallery of this BBS.

------------------
-Yayaril

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”