Disease

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Tue Sep 25, 2001 5:34 pm

Maybe us clerics need spells like Sudafed or TheraFlu. It'll get rid of symptoms for a certain period of time.. snicker :P

Seriously though.. if someone knowingly infects me, they won't be getting any resses from me anymore.
Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Tue Sep 25, 2001 6:39 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Nokie:
ACK! Having that flu auto-flees your character? This is [b]NOT good!

Todrael group-says 'sorry guys I can't go along with you to cave city, I might auto-flee and die!'

The auto-flee thing can have a severe impact on gameplay.
[/B]</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably wouldn't change much for me. Evils haven't done cc in ages, even though I bring it up every day. I'll just find a room to idle in that only has one exit, with a door, and keep it closed. Maybe we'll see what diseases do when untreated (as if we could treat them anyways..) over a long time period.

-Todrael
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Tue Sep 25, 2001 7:18 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gindipple:
Well when they said it would be fun, maybe they meant fun for the gods to watch us immortals scurry around for cures Image</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is exactly it. Oh, and btw, on most other muds with disease code, people like to give it to newbs for laughs. Is this going to be coded against?
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Tue Sep 25, 2001 7:24 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Saren:
<B>The fact that there are people capable of launching and sustaining this type of thread reconfirms my faith in the Sojourn community. Image

*agree Ashiwi* !wut !cuz !ur !1337bsnetbabble!

Perhaps I'm just old and intolerant, but I have to deal with that prattle in Counter-strike far too much as it is. Image

Lantinor
Saren</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is why I want "l337" declared a language. Because then there can be activities in l337 for those who like it, and then there can be activities in English Image
Nitania
Sojourner

Postby Nitania » Thu Sep 27, 2001 11:08 pm

Forced RP is not good in any respect.

This is another classic example of forced RP...

I rp. others do not. I like rp, others do not.

take the code out man!

Down with Disease!

nog me
Nitania
azzixxenae
Sojourner

Postby azzixxenae » Fri Sep 28, 2001 1:52 am

I had a disease once, but a penicilin shot cured it.

If you're gonna have diseases, you gotta have symptoms so that the populous can tell who is afflicted.

And everyone afflicted should be stripped of their equipment, clothed in a robe, and shipped to some island or something.
Frensolith
Sojourner

Postby Frensolith » Fri Sep 28, 2001 7:37 pm

Well, this is a myriad of bs!

Frensolith, One of the myriad Elven Warriors!

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”