Time to Make those alts people!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Faedril
Sojourner

Time to Make those alts people!

Postby Faedril » Wed Aug 08, 2001 4:07 pm

One trend I keep noticing lately is that there is a severe lack of the staple classes playing and being created. IE: Warrior, Cleric, Enchanter. A great deal of comments and discussions on the bulletin board say how it is so hard to get into zone groups, its so hard to get xp groups etc. Players need to start making those secondary characters at this point. The EQ is out there to start making them. They playerbase is *always* looking for more of those characters. I see very few new clerics and very few new enchanters out there and this disturbs me. If you have grown tired of not getting groups and grown tired of not zoning with your 30-40 ish specialty char, try making one of these classes just to putz around in. You'll soon find that it is a level 40ish character too and then you'll have the option of getting either one of your chars into a group. If they don't need a cleric or enchanter, they will definitely need the other class you play. Anyway, just a suggestion for reducing the number of disgruntled people sitting around doing nothing! Also, if you are anonymous and not getting into groups all I have to say is serves you right!
Vipplin
Sojourner

Postby Vipplin » Wed Aug 08, 2001 4:15 pm

ROFL Wow, Faedril, I just was about to start a new thread on which classes do we need people to play more. Good timing.

From what I've seen I'd agree that the staple classes seem to be in short supply. Not too many illusionists out there, either.

Any illusionists who see me on, especially if you're 21-30 area, give me a tell, I want to see what you can do and I'd like to group.

Vadian
izarek
Sojourner

Postby izarek » Wed Aug 08, 2001 4:48 pm

Am workin on it Faedril. Rolled up a cleric. Boring as heck compared to a ranger, but at least I can word. If anyone needs a lil cleric and wants to exp, look up Kodar.
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Wed Aug 08, 2001 5:51 pm

Yeah, actually I just rolled up a warrior earlier and got a few levels, since we're short on warriors. Man xp is easier now.. hahaha

Only problem is, since Rylan is a high lvl cleric, I can't really play the alt much. lol Image
Xebes
Sojourner

Postby Xebes » Thu Aug 09, 2001 1:31 am

Hehe Faedril, I'm one of the "new enchanters" :-P
By year's end I should be 40. Maybe.

------------------
-<(#)>- Xebes makes your heart start to race REAL FAST!
Frensolith
Sojourner

Postby Frensolith » Thu Aug 09, 2001 1:56 am

Where have all the Elven Warriors gone?

Frensolith
Vazzgo
Sojourner

Postby Vazzgo » Thu Aug 09, 2001 7:19 am

Bah, im tired of all those hitters around and not any vokers.. we need more of those!
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Thu Aug 09, 2001 1:28 pm

Ohh.. yeah, good point. There aren't really any higher level goodie invokers.
Aderon
Sojourner

Postby Aderon » Thu Aug 09, 2001 9:40 pm

When you got your Auxillary class in the 40s and you want to start a new char, even rolling it seems like it takes too long for me, levelling just wouldn't work. I'll stick to complaining for now Image

Aderon
Wargo
Sojourner

Postby Wargo » Sat Aug 11, 2001 1:46 am

This is what I've noticed for the Evils. Although the problem is not the warriors or clerics. There are plenty of capable warriors on the evil side and we have more than enough clerics this time: Baldorak, Zipalodok, Vjaerrak, me, Talkryz, Hamibugan and Ayar are 40+ and more to come. The problem is with Enchanters and Illusionist. There are like only 2 40+ enchanters and 2 40+ illusionists. It's going to be awhile before evils will be able to form a second group...

Yssilk
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Sat Aug 11, 2001 11:25 am

We used to have like 5 35+ enchanters god knows where they went.
Jegzed
Sojourner

Postby Jegzed » Sat Aug 11, 2001 12:44 pm

I think its only me and Ossis that are 40+ enchanters among evils..

I've seen plenty of 35+ enchanters though.. But they come and go as we usually only need 1 enchanter in a 15person group

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”