FNAT BS

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Kason
Sojourner

FNAT BS

Postby Kason » Sat Aug 17, 2002 8:45 pm

Would it be possible to get rid of the mobs that are loaded up for FNAT, when there is no one around that wants to participate in it? Just died to a trol shaman of Vaprak just outside GN, over 18 hours after they were loaded. May just be b/c I'm rather pissed, but this just seems like BS.

This scenario for damn sure isn't newbie friendly, the shaman was on the main route to get out of GN. Considering I'm a 41st level shaman and didn't last a round, no noob is gonna stand a chance. Would just like to suggest that there be some kind of time limit on FNAT loads, maybe something if they've been there over 10 hours that they poof? Or something along those lines. I'll try to come up with some more suggestions later, right now I'm rather pissed about it.

[This message has been edited by Kason (edited 08-17-2002).]
Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Sat Aug 17, 2002 10:35 pm

sucks when you and someone who hates you accidently walk the same path huh?

kinda like when paladins and co wait for ferrys just like everyone else ..00..
Kason
Sojourner

Postby Kason » Sat Aug 17, 2002 10:42 pm

[This message has been edited by Kason (edited 08-17-2002).]
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:05 am

My question is why were they left period? I thought the mobs were removed after FNAT is over. Looks like the imms responsible for them should be a wee bit more careful in cleaning up their mess.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:08 am

My apologies. I was watching over FNAT and my DSL decided to take a dump on me again. Thus, I didn't get to remove the excess mobs.
Those shamans didn't stay in the Lurkwood like they were supposed to, I was having to teleport several back in. I must've missed one.

Once again, I'm sorry. Find me on the mud, and I'll figure out a way to reimburse you the exp.

Malar
Kason
Sojourner

Postby Kason » Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:25 am

No worries Malar. You guys do a great job. I was just a little frustrated about it at the time.

Keep up the good work!
Rellanor
Sojourner

Postby Rellanor » Sun Aug 18, 2002 7:54 am

As much as Zoldren whines about the paladins you would think they actually cause a problem for Evils. but honestly how many evils die a week to the paladins. I'd guess Lizard men outside of Ghore claim more lives in a day than all 3 paladins claim in a week.

Stop the Whineing if you don't want paladins attacking you go play a goodie
apprentice
Sojourner

Postby apprentice » Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:49 am

"Stop the Whineing if you don't want paladins attacking you go play a goodie"

By that logic goodies shouldn't have whined about Beshaba, and went and played evils?
Nekler BlazingWolf
Sojourner

Postby Nekler BlazingWolf » Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:41 pm

Ok, put Beshaba back the way she was.
Make the paladins lvl 56 thier followers lvl 53-54 aggro evil and DI. We'll see how soon the evils will start bitching about it.

I don't normally complain about shit here. I think I have only complained about two things in the 4-5 years I have played. One was Beshaba, the other was the rares in IC.
This is a great place to play and I am thankful for the people who put thier time and money into it.

BTW, the first few sentences were aimed at no one but apprentice, and only then cause he/she touched a nerve.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Mon Aug 19, 2002 9:27 am

hey guys .... he has been on his honeymoon and doesnt know about the aggro goodie group yet

take a chill pill and relax ... don't always be so quick to jump on the flamewagon

welcome back pinky! hope u got madddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd *booty* on your honeymoon! congrats !! (shoulda married me but thats a different story:P)

-doncha wish PMS was ONLY Post Meal Sleepies ??
Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:39 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rellanor:
<B>As much as Zoldren whines about the paladins you would think they actually cause a problem for Evils. but honestly how many evils die a week to the paladins. I'd guess Lizard men outside of Ghore claim more lives in a day than all 3 paladins claim in a week.

Stop the Whineing if you don't want paladins attacking you go play a goodie</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny, I did not complain about the paladin group at all

thanks for the flame though my first one scince i got back
Cirath
Sojourner

Postby Cirath » Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:51 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rellanor:
Stop the Whineing if you don't want paladins attacking you go play a goodie</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

heh, actually, i play 2 goodies and the paladins go after them too. and who in their right mind wants to play with one of those gaudy gold auras!?

-Kalith

P.S. - i know im late on this response, but when am i not? Image
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Thu Aug 22, 2002 7:23 pm

Golden auras are so yesterday's style.

------------------
-Yayaril

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”